• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

BULLYING: Personality type with a tendency to bully others? Type of the victims?

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Probably whatever type I am - apparently I offended [MENTION=4358]Jeffster[/MENTION], and he's a pretty nice guy, clearly making me a big time bully.

I don't recall you offending me.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Complete bollocks. I spend my entire youth standing up for myself against severe and constant bullying, and it never did a damn lick of help for me. This contrived and constantly spouted "if you stand up for yourself, people won't harass you" idea is... to put it bluntly... utter bullshit.
Maybe they meant that whether standing up for yourself ameliorates the situation on the ground or not, you're probably healthier if you do it than if you don't.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
I bully people all the time...I'm bullying you right now....yes you....dick!

Lark

That's because they're fake and trick girls into having sex with them, which is something Fe comes in handy for.

Jaysus, I think that's the type that the wind up asshat tried to accuse me of being.

Jaguar

Just because a woman thinks a guy is fake doesn't make her an asshat. Wind-Up Rex has issues with control, and she'd probably admit that, lol, but I wouldn't call her an asshat.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Huh?

I was just making a joke about the "fe is fake" meme.

Lark

Just because a woman thinks a guy is fake doesn't make her an asshat. Wind-Up Rex has issues with control, and she'd probably admit that, lol, but I wouldn't call her an asshat.

I wouldnt disagree, its not the reason I think Wind-Up Asshat is an asshat. Issues with control? Really? You know them better than me, I just think they're rude and never quit while they're ahead.

Lark

Huh?

I was just making a joke about the "fe is fake" meme.

It wasnt a response to you, it was Jaguar posting something to me.

He wants to be my friend and get a mention in the member appreciation thread.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
In my experience, INFJ 4s often complain of being bullied and seem to take any opposition to their ideas, or any response that's less than placating or ... approving ... as proof of intent to bully them - there's a martyr thing going on - they seem to stick around for it, to have something to feel victimized about. (Not speaking of all INFJ 4s, so please don't jump on me -- it's just an observation)

baccheion

Bullies: ESTJ, ESTP, ISTJ.
Bullied (from what I've read): INTJ, INFJ, or anyone different/special/unique in some way.

ESTPs have a big mouth, but the ESTJ takes the take.

A

Anew Leaf

I wouldnt disagree, its not the reason I think Wind-Up Asshat is an asshat. Issues with control? Really? You know them better than me, I just think they're rude and never quit while they're ahead.

Please tell me you DO see the irony in these allegations.

Or that you've been spayed.

A

Anew Leaf

I think infp males have it the most difficult in American society.

I don't think there is a type most likely to bully because each type could have its own flag to carry and wave in such a campaign. Also, how many bullies are even cognizant of what they are doing?

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think infp males have it the most difficult in American society.

I don't think there is a type most likely to bully because each type could have its own flag to carry and wave in such a campaign. Also, how many bullies are even cognizant of what they are doing?

i'm not sure. People might think me disagreeing with someone because of logical inconsistency is bullying. I don't think that it is. If what I said didn't make sense, and someone was able to tell me why it didn't make sense, I wouldn't mind.

Anyway, sometimes I feel like it's not enough just to be considerate in these situations.

Jaguar

I think you're just pissed off because she doesn't buy that ENTJ bullshit in your profile. ;)

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
I have to jump on the bandwagon with the other ENTPs who are all, "WUT? You see us as bullies?"

I mean, one or two posts saying it, sure, that can be chalked up to individual experiences, but SO MANY? I think the reason that shocks me the most is that I actually am a bully. When I think I have a good reason to be. And, that's when it feels righteous. I am a huge bullier of bullies and thoroughly shameless about it.

It's not that I don't see them as capable; I see all types as capable if they have someone in their power and they're insecure (bullying comes in many forms), but so many listing them as 'probables' baffles me.