User Tag List

123 Last

Default Who is the most stylish of all the personality types?

Who are the truly Stylish? the fashion conscious?

Rank them please. 1 being the most.

are the ESTP, the ISFP, ESFJ,... Who?

stylish: fashionable (having elegance or taste or refinement in manners or dress) "a little less posh but every bit as stylish as Lord Peter Wimsey"
    Likes PocketFullOf liked this post

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Well, I'll tell you it's definitely NOT me or my type, whatever that is. And it definitely IS my husband, whatever type he is.

I'm going to go with SP on this one - probably due to Se. However, I am not sure if these people want it so much for themselves as for others.

It drives my husband crazy to see an elegant, sexy-looking woman walk by. Quite frankly, I couldn't give two shits in a rat bag whether or not someone is dressed in a sexy manner (guy or girl). I just don't NOTICE it, you know?

Rather, I use my Se for what I consider to be more useful things, like enjoying a roller coaster ride or taking an opportunity and running with it rather than just sitting on my ass. Personally, I find such superficial behavior simply disdainful - judging someone because of what clothes they wear. Pfft. I wouldn't know or care unless the person was wearing rags or something. It would bother me a lot more if they were DIRTY or STINKY or something.

Sure, I like to get all dolled up on SPECIAL occasions - like once a year (or once every five years). But that's enough. I like being comfy, which my husband says "makes me look like a potato sack and doesn't take advantage of my hourglass-shaped figure." He finds it disdainful that I would cover up my "natural beauty that some women would pay thousands to have." What-the-fuck-ever.

However, I'm going to have to say Se dom or aux, maybe? That's just a stab in the dark, though. Better ask someone who knows a bit more than I do!

I'd say

1. ESTP
    2. ESFP
    3. ISTP
    4. ISFP
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Really depends how you look at it. INFPs can be very stylish, but in their own way that doesn't usually adhere to a set 'fashion' standard, for example. So not fitting for your definition I guess.

More fashion conscious, I'd say would be Fe types. So, ENFJ and ESFJ.

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

ISFJ!

MBTI
    INxx

id say ISFP
    I would eat an artichoke down to its heart,
    then feed the heart to him.
    It was enough that he was not you and utterly foreign,
    related to no one. So easy to love.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

ISTP stylish? ref. Little Linguist post.

Well, I think on a daily basis more basic and functional vs. the other types mentioned.

Having more stylish stuff seems to revolve around specific activities. i.e. Going dancing, to a concert, motor cross, skiing, etc. Will spend a lot more on something nice and unique to wear. But not everyday...

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

ISTP stylish? ref. Little Linguist post.

Well, I think on a daily basis more basic and functional vs. the other types mentioned.

Having more stylish stuff seems to revolve around specific activities. i.e. Going dancing, to a concert, motor cross, skiing, etc. Will spend a lot more on something nice and unique to wear. But not everyday...

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Fashion conscious in the mainstream sense of the word, and most likely to keep up with what's "in", assembling their clothes like they stepped out of their favorite magazine?

1. ESFJ
    2. ENFJ
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

I'm all about presenting well.

My Mother used to work for a tailor; she was his best worker and always cut the patterns out of cloth, as doing so correctly minimizes material costs.
    She's from south Germany and has always been on top of fashion.

My Dad was in the military, so he was always concerned that we present well, e.g. shirt tucked in, gig line straight, clothes that should be ironed were, shoes were in good condition, hair within tolerable limits (off the collar, over the ears!).

Both of my parents were big on classic styles and quality workmanship when it came to buying clothes. That is not to say they were label conscious. Hardly actually. They didn't care what the label was if the fabric was of good quality and the seams, buttons, etc. were well crafted. We were never allowed to buy junk.

Another aspect of military parents was enforcement of personal hygeine habits. We were made to brush and floss, bathe/shower, wash hands, clip finger + toe nails, and later shave on a very firm schedule.

Because of all that I'm one well groomed fellow. In a world that places so much emphasis on first impressions, it is of paramount importance to get them right everytime. The best way to maximize your likelihood of doing so, is to always look your best.
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

xsfp's.

(No, not me. Just other sfp's I know )
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.