User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

style is highly contingent upon what type you are, your ego, your instinctual sub-type, your publicity, etc.

i probably like 4, 5, and 7 styles with an sx emphasis. their motivations and their energies are more intriguing to me aesthetically (altho in other things 9s are as well).

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Many MBTI profiles would lead you to think it is ISFPs, but I know too many ISFPs that dress horrendously, don't care, and admit they do not care. Fi is an unpredictable creature.

I'd go with SFJ as they tend to consistently have at least a pleasant sense of style, if not innovative. Even the ones I know who dress very bland and mainly for function tend to do it in "good taste" or rather inoffensively. Intuitives & SPs are all over the place - some have great creative style, some are simply in "good taste", some don't care, and some are just bizarre. STJs seem most concerned with practicality, and they tend to play it "safe" also.

For creative style, I'd give it to the FPs.

But really, style has a lot more to do with personal motivations and values. Any type can have a reason to care to cultivate their style.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

SPs are the best dressed
    SJs are the most conservatively dressed
    NTs wear pocket protectors
    NPs don't notice the stain on their shirt when they meet up with their date
    NFs wear bunny suits

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

xSFJs and xSFPs

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

The two most stylish women I know - one is an INTP and the other is an ENFP ?!

I would think ENFJs and ESFJs would fall high on the list too.

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Well I like dressing up
    But I know some ISFPs don't give a crap.

I'm going with xSFx's.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    I'm all about presenting well.

My Mother used to work for a tailor; she was his best worker and always cut the patterns out of cloth, as doing so correctly minimizes material costs.
    She's from south Germany and has always been on top of fashion.

My Dad was in the military, so he was always concerned that we present well, e.g. shirt tucked in, gig line straight, clothes that should be ironed were, shoes were in good condition, hair within tolerable limits (off the collar, over the ears!).

Both of my parents were big on classic styles and quality workmanship when it came to buying clothes. That is not to say they were label conscious. Hardly actually. They didn't care what the label was if the fabric was of good quality and the seams, buttons, etc. were well crafted. We were never allowed to buy junk.

Another aspect of military parents was enforcement of personal hygeine habits. We were made to brush and floss, bathe/shower, wash hands, clip finger + toe nails, and later shave on a very firm schedule.

Because of all that I'm one well groomed fellow. In a world that places so much emphasis on first impressions, it is of paramount importance to get them right everytime. The best way to maximize your likelihood of doing so, is to always look your best.
    Quote Originally Posted by EnFpFer View Post
    Fashion conscious in the mainstream sense of the word, and most likely to keep up with what's "in", assembling their clothes like they stepped out of their favorite magazine?

1. ESFJ
    2. ENFJ
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    Many MBTI profiles would lead you to think it is ISFPs, but I know too many ISFPs that dress horrendously, don't care, and admit they do not care. Fi is an unpredictable creature.

I'd go with SFJ as they tend to consistently have at least a pleasant sense of style, if not innovative. Even the ones I know who dress very bland and mainly for function tend to do it in "good taste" or rather inoffensively. Intuitives & SPs are all over the place - some have great creative style, some are simply in "good taste", some don't care, and some are just bizarre. STJs seem most concerned with practicality, and they tend to play it "safe" also.

For creative style, I'd give it to the FPs.

But really, style has a lot more to do with personal motivations and values. Any type can have a reason to care to cultivate their style.
    Some fashion is dependent on money and how you wish to spend it. This is highly dependent on how you were raised, as it will influence how you learn to dress yourself. So in order to control for this variable of the equation:

fashion sense is going to be more about following the little rules, being confident enough to wear things that look good (even when others around you might dress down) and having good hygiene.

Se-Fe or Fe-Si are the best pairings for this.

Thus:
    1. ESFJ
    2. ISFJ
    3. ESTP

and a considerable step down:

4. ENFJ
    5. XSTJ (who is raised to dress well)

Glamour puss with a tan Raffaella's Avatar

Obviously subjective so my vote goes to IxFJs.
    Likes AphroditeGoneAwry liked this post

All ENFPs I know are very very stylish, uniquely so.

When I say stylish I mean uniquely dressed. Well-dressed is different.

literally your mother PocketFullOf's Avatar
    MBTI
    NeTi
    Enneagram
    pot

People tell me I am very stylish (which kind of makes me doubt being ENTP for obvious reasons). I'm not really sure though. What I think of stylish is classic and subdued with a fashion forward twist. Fitted, dark colors that are timeless but also have just enough originality to be irresistable to pass over.

My vote goes to ENTJs.

Taking a concept to it's logical end is rarely logical or relevant to the subject at hand.
    Johari Nohari
    7w6-3w2-1w9 / sCUA|I| / SER SEI
    Neutral Good
    bagfullofclocks | type me if you can