• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Typical looks for each type?

KLessard

Aspiring Troens Ridder
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2
I can't think of any images other than my friends as their own type, but I have noticed that the INTP guys I've known/seen are all slight.

Don't know what that's about.

My INTP female friend and colleague is very long and thin as well. Long black hair, very pale face.

Biaxident

Charting a course
MBTI Type
INFP
Heh... I remember the time I arrived at the gym with a big welt on my forehead from where I walked right into the "NO PARKING" sign. I was looking back to check to make sure the recycling bin was out... it could have happened to ANYone. No really!

I live in Boston, and we tend to walk pretty fast here. I'm usually on a mission. Also, there are enough people about where it's overwhelming if one stays in floaty NF open-to-the-world mode.

Hmmm...I almost never run into things...

And I seldom watch what is directly ahead of me. Usually I am looking as far ahead as I can, and being as aware as possible of things in my peripheral vision, especially in a crowd. That way I can plot a course without stopping, or slowing down.

It's gotten to the point where I don't even think about it, I just do it.

GirlFromMars

MBTI Type
INFP
I pay little attention to what's going on around me when walking. Back in Middle School, I managed to break both of my wrists twice, sprained my ankle, banged my head on a wall so bad I had like a balloon on my head and almost blocked out, jammed my finger in a door - I could probably go on. I was SO unaware of my surroundings then, lol.

Nescio

MBTI Type
ENTP
Wow, how do you know so many ENTP women? They were hard for me to classify because I only know myself, so I was just going off of a hypothesis.

Personally, I keep it pretty simple, but I still try to look nice. I agree with the black thing...I wear mostly black clothing with maybe some other dark hues. And I tend to just make it up as I go. I'll wear random jewelry and accessories just for the hell of it. And I definitely wear random t-shirts some times. I don't really feel like I have much of a fashion niche because I just don't really pay much attention to fitting into a certain genre.

I tend to avoid heels though except during formal occasions.

I like to keep it simple too. (although I do get sudden urges to cosplay or somthing)

I like to wear a nice ironed button down shirt, non denim pants, sometimes a tie. When I'm lazy I wear jeans and some sort of T-shirt... I rationalize that in high school, that's perfectly acceptable. But I generally prefer to look a little snazzy.

Biaxident

Charting a course
MBTI Type
INFP
I pay little attention to what's going on around me when walking. Back in Middle School, I managed to break both of my wrists twice, sprained my ankle, banged my head on a wall so bad I had like a balloon on my head and almost blocked out, jammed my finger in a door - I could probably go on. I was SO unaware of my surroundings then, lol.

Aww...:hug:

Things happened in my life to make me more aware of my surroundings than normal. At a relatively young age.

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Do all INFP's walk super slow, with head down to the ground, ignoring most everything around you (very often with headphones on) banging into people constantly, and almost getting ran over approx. 90 times?

I usually walk either looking up at random things or walking like I've got a gun under my trench coat and I'm ready to do business. Or Denzel Washington.

har har (actually I don't know, I run around my house like I'm still 6...)

as for a gaze, I either avert my eyes or stare directly at someone and try and make them uncomfortable.

Timeless

Playnerd
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
ENTPs seem to have wild eyes
You think so?

laea3bce927082bfb524827.jpg

94311124447158286144034.jpg

I'd quite agree with the guy fashion style (although I know one ENTP who really likes to suit up), but I have absolutely different experience with ENTP girls (I know only one INTP girl, so I can't see any pattern here). The ENTP girls I know really keep it anything but simply.

ENTP no. 1: really wants to look sexy. Since she was a young teenager she's been wearing big cleavages, lots of jewelery, sexy and elegant "woman" clothes, corsets and ALWAYS high heels. Later she started to wear almost exclusively black, leather, silver, really sexy stuff.

ENTP no. 2: extremely eccentric and original. Also wants to look very woman-like. She NEVER wears trousers and ALWAYS wears high heels. Besides that, since she was 17 she never wears any other color but black and red. When she was younger, she was a big fan of super sexy clothes (black mini skirts, mini T-shirts and reticulated tights), later she made it even more original and wears long skirts, dresses and large hats that remind one of 100 years ago. She wore bright red dress for her early wedding. Naturally she's got fair hair, but she's been dying them black & red since she was a teenager.

ENTP no. 3: also very original. Also ALWAYS wears high heels. Just as the other two, she usually wears black, although she occassionally allows herself some white and blue, and lots of jewelery. She's also a big fan of a Japanese gothic lolita style. Just as the one above, she started to dye her fair hair black long ago.

Therefore I really have to disagree with your assesment of ENTP girls, even though I agree with most of your other descriptions.

I think I want to meet them.

Seymour

Vaguely Precise
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hmmm...I almost never run into things...

And I seldom watch what is directly ahead of me. Usually I am looking as far ahead as I can, and being as aware as possible of things in my peripheral vision, especially in a crowd. That way I can plot a course without stopping, or slowing down.

It's gotten to the point where I don't even think about it, I just do it.

In my defense I'm generally reasonably coordinated and aware of my surroundings. Every once in a blue moon, though, I'll be off in my head thinking about something and make some physical miscalculation.

And I think you generally come off as being fairly Sensing enabled, Biaxident. That's also true of your "don't take any crap" and "call a spade a spade" attitude. I don't think you are ISFP, but I think life experience has taught you to pay attention and stand up for yourself.

Not to put you too much under the microscope (not like some other recent threads). :newwink:

Miserable

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w6
You don't believe me?

I said I did believe you.

I just saw something like this, "Sure you did", "What are you trying to say?". And then it usually gets messy.

I think that most people are a little too hooked on sarcasim.

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
NTP: Weird, geeky t-shirts with frazzled hair and pants that barely fit the skinny frame. Maybe some old ratty converses.

Mind you, my ratty shoes are sneakers and I replaced the T-shirts with dress shirts. The hair may be slightly frazzled, but I brush it daily.

If only I had the skinny darned frame. Darned microwaveable food I can have WHENEVER I WANT.

KLessard

Aspiring Troens Ridder
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2
I said I did believe you.

I just saw something like this, "Sure you did", "What are you trying to say?". And then it usually gets messy.

I think that most people are a little too hooked on sarcasim.

Oh, ok. Sorry. I thought you meant I hadn't painted it.

B

beyondaurora

From personal experience...

INFP: Flowing fabrics, long skirts, natural hair, unique jewelry and accessories (however, not flashy or showy -- think of it as a subtle invitation to get to know them, if you will, wearing a piece of themselves on their sleeve), not necessarily fashion-forward (in fact, likely to not quite get all the elements of an outfit 'right'). Looks down at the ground while walking, very lively and penetrating eyes when discussing something in which they're interested.