ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

ESTP:
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

INJs are the most unsettling, it's like their eyes have atrophied from the lack of use.

Hello

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    Apparently you don't know any INTXs. The color palette doesn't apply to us. We don't notice it often.
    Of course I know INTXs. I didn't say anything about colors when it comes to NTPs anyway. And the two INTJs I know (one female and one male) avoid pastels entirely.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by GirlFromMars View Post
    Do all INFP's walk super slow, with head down to the ground, ignoring most everything around you (very often with headphones on) banging into people constantly, and almost getting ran over approx. 90 times?
    I actually walk really fast...usually ahead of whoever I'm walking with. I'm impatient and want to get where I'm going NOW. If I could have any super power, I would seriously consider teleportation. haha I look up when I walk, but only because I heard that's something you should do if you want to look confident, so I practiced doing that. But the headphones on, running into people, and being in the way? Yep. I'm not very good at navigating crowds.
    Quote Originally Posted by FeatheredFrenzy View Post
    The two INFP's I know like to have their hand held when they cross the street and they both resemble the character in your avatar. So lovable
    I should have my hand held when I cross the street. Thanks to my friends, I have NOT been hit by a car yet. Daydreaming is dangerous.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    ESTP:
    Lol that's spot-on.

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by teslashock View Post
    Of course I know INTXs. I didn't say anything about colors when it comes to NTPs anyway. And the two INTJs I know (one female and one male) avoid pastels entirely.
    I'm saying we don't usually notice fashion much in others, not just concerning ourselves and what we wear. So gazes can be more apparent.

MBTI
    CAT

NTP: Weird, geeky t-shirts with frazzled hair and pants that barely fit the skinny frame. Maybe some old ratty converses. I think NTP girls are probably a bit more fashionable, but they still keep it pretty simply.
    I'd quite agree with the guy fashion style (although I know one ENTP who really likes to suit up), but I have absolutely different experience with ENTP girls (I know only one INTP girl, so I can't see any pattern here). The ENTP girls I know really keep it anything but simply.

ENTP no. 1: really wants to look sexy. Since she was a young teenager she's been wearing big cleavages, lots of jewelery, sexy and elegant "woman" clothes, corsets and ALWAYS high heels. Later she started to wear almost exclusively black, leather, silver, really sexy stuff.

ENTP no. 2: extremely eccentric and original. Also wants to look very woman-like. She NEVER wears trousers and ALWAYS wears high heels. Besides that, since she was 17 she never wears any other color but black and red. When she was younger, she was a big fan of super sexy clothes (black mini skirts, mini T-shirts and reticulated tights), later she made it even more original and wears long skirts, dresses and large hats that remind one of 100 years ago. She wore bright red dress for her early wedding. Naturally she's got fair hair, but she's been dying them black & red since she was a teenager.

ENTP no. 3: also very original. Also ALWAYS wears high heels. Just as the other two, she usually wears black, although she occassionally allows herself some white and blue, and lots of jewelery. She's also a big fan of a Japanese gothic lolita style. Just as the one above, she started to dye her fair hair black long ago.

Therefore I really have to disagree with your assesment of ENTP girls, even though I agree with most of your other descriptions.

MBTI
    eNTP

NTP: Weird, geeky t-shirts with frazzled hair and pants that barely fit the skinny frame. Maybe some old ratty converses. I think NTP girls are probably a bit more fashionable, but they still keep it pretty simply..
    Well, i dropped the geeky t-shirt thing for the most part.... and i take PRETTY good care of my hair... but yes. That is me right there.
    Also, I like shopping. There, I said it.
    A colleague of the great scientist James Watson remarked that Watson was always “lounging around, arguing about problems instead of doing experiments.” He concluded that “There is more than one way of doing good science.”
    It was Watson’s form of idleness, the scientist went on to say, that allowed him to solve “the greatest of all biological problems: the discovery of the structure of DNA.” It's a point worth remembering in a society overly concerned with efficiency.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    I'm saying we don't usually notice fashion much in others, not just concerning ourselves and what we wear. So gazes can be more apparent.
    Yeah sure, but you can only notice a gaze from a certain proximity. Fashion is just a lot easier to observe. I agree that most NTPs in general don't give a shit about fashion, but that doesn't necessarily mean that we are completely blind to it. Even NTPs can look at a guy wearing loafers, a polo shirt, khaki shorts, and a Northface jacket and say that he's probably an SJ in a fraternity.

But if you prefer to judge based on gaze rather than fashion decisions, then carry on. Both are pretty superficial anyway, and it's just a fun thing to think about.

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by VagrantFarce View Post
    INJs are the most unsettling, it's like their eyes have atrophied from the lack of use.

lol, thanks for the laugh.

(and I do think when I'm in spacing-out/total introspection mode, and probably too while walking down the street (ha) my eyes can totally look like those in that pic!!)
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ