User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Miserable View Post
    If you know two INTPs that tested INTP, then they're probably not INTP.
    How do you know you're INTP?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by GirlFromMars View Post
    I tend to imagine male INFJ's to look like Jesus/Kurt Cobain. Eventhough Kurt was an INFP...but that's a different, already exsisting thread. But, yeah, that's the image I get with INFJ males. Tye-dye shirts come to mind too! Haha.
    i'd say you are spot on (except for the shirts)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    How do you know you're INTP?
    Because I know the functions.

People that don't understand how the functions work, usually don't get it right.

The tests aren't good. Neither are the descriptions.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6

I thought this thread was more about physical appearances rather than one's gaze. That being said, I've thought a lot about typing based on fashion choices. I don't think we can put too much value in this, but I think there are some fairly clear patterns.

ENFP: Quirky, fun, colorful, ostentatious clothing that still looks good and stylish. Lots of rings, showy make-up, and strange hairstyles. Think Phoebe from friends.

ESxP: Bling and expensive designer names that only the fashion elite have heard of.

SFJ: Loafers, Polos, Northface, khakis. And the occasional sports gear.

NTJ: Dark, solid colors. NTJ guys I picture just wearing black t-shirts and dark jeans.

NTP: Weird, geeky t-shirts with frazzled hair and pants that barely fit the skinny frame. Maybe some old ratty converses. I think NTP girls are probably a bit more fashionable, but they still keep it pretty simply.

ISFP girls: Really cute and fashionable. Knows how to sport any article of clothing or accessory in a way that makes everyone envious. These are the people you see walking down the street and say "Man, I wish she would come do my clothes shopping for me." I think Stepho's pics look very ISFP.

ISTP guy: Simple yet classy. Leather jackets, solid button-down shirts when necessary, or just nice-fitting t-shirts. Maybe some extreme sports gear like quiksilver or billabong for more casual attire. Oh and probable some converses.

ISFP guy: Tight pants and gaged ears. Maybe a couple of tattoos. And highlights.

ENTJ: Bad-ass clothing. Really clean-cut yet ominous. Dark colors, form-fitting, and sleek as hell. Maybe a long, black trench coat.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by teslashock View Post
    ENFP: Quirky, fun, colorful, ostentatious clothing that still looks good and stylish. Lots of rings, showy make-up, and strange hairstyles. Think Phoebe from friends.
    I fail ENFP fashiondom.

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

I thought this thread was more about physical appearances rather than one's gaze.
    Gaze = physical appearance.

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    1w9 sx
    Socionics
    INTp Ni

I thought this thread was more about physical appearances rather than one's gaze. That being said, I've thought a lot about typing based on fashion choices. I don't think we can put too much value in this, but I think there are some fairly clear patterns.

ESxP: Bling and expensive designer names that only the fashion elite have heard of.

SFJ: Loafers, Polos, Northface, khakis. And the occasional sports gear.

NTJ: Dark, solid colors. NTJ guys I picture just wearing black t-shirts and dark jeans.

NTP: Weird, geeky t-shirts with frazzled hair and pants that barely fit the skinny frame. Maybe some old ratty converses. I think NTP girls are probably a bit more fashionable, but they still keep it pretty simply.

ISFP girls: Really cute and fashionable. Knows how to sport any article of clothing or accessory in a way that makes everyone envious. These are the people you see walking down the street and say "Man, I wish she would come do my clothes shopping for me." I think Stepho's pics look very ISFP.

ISTP guy: Simple yet classy. Leather jackets, solid button-down shirts when necessary, or just nice-fitting t-shirts. Maybe some extreme sports gear like quiksilver or billabong for more casual attire. Oh and probable some converses.

ISFP guy: Tight pants and gaged ears. Maybe a couple of tattoos. And highlights.

ENTJ: Bad-ass clothing. Really clean-cut yet ominous. Dark colors, form-fitting, and sleek as hell. Maybe a long, black trench coat.
    Spot......... on all the NTPs including myself are quite lanky and clumsy

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    Gaze = physical appearance.
    Gaze is included in the set of physical appearances, sure. But fashion is more blatant and easier to notice.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    I fail ENFP fashiondom.
    Yeah I was just going by some rather exaggerated classifications that I made up in my head. You can still be an ENFP even if you don't know how to dress like the one I've created in my mind.

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Gaze is included in the set of physical appearances, sure. But fashion is more blatant and easier to notice.
    Apparently you don't know any INTXs. The color palette doesn't apply to us. We don't notice it often.