• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Type is the Most Likely to be a Troll?

Which type is most likely to troll?

• ISTJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ISFJ

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • ESTJ

• ESFJ

• ISTP

• ISFP

• ESTP

Votes: 6 6.8%
  • ESFP

• INTJ

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • INFJ

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INTP

Votes: 19 21.6%
  • INFP

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • ENTP

Votes: 41 46.6%
  • ENFP

Votes: 2 2.3%

• Total voters

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Someone decides to join a real life social group where they have gatherings every weekend. But when he goes there he insults the people there for discussion of their topics (known as real life trolling).
Basically someone who joins anything in real life to give himself a cheap laugh out of it by insulting other people. Or perhaps inappropriate behaviour in a proper setting.

So drunks and hecklers, basically.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
In real life, yeah, that way. But it might be difficult to choose, or find, or join some sort of "group".
Well I say good luck to you if you ever do it. The people there might not take it so lightly.

Miserable

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w6
The people there might not take it so lightly.

Of course. I would never do it if I wasn't secure enough.

What you mean by "there"?

And I don't think it would be a "cheap laugh", or maybe not even a laugh, for me.

iamathousandapples

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
Someone decides to join a real life social group where they have gatherings every weekend. But when he goes there he insults the people there for discussion of their topics (known as real life trolling).
Basically someone who joins anything in real life to give himself a cheap laugh out of it by insulting other people. Or perhaps inappropriate behaviour in a proper setting.

060312_connery_vsml_3p.standard.jpg

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Of course. I would never do it if I wasn't secure enough.

What you mean by "there"?

And I don't think it would be a "cheap laugh", or maybe not even a laugh, for me.
I mean there by the place where the people in the social group gather.

So if it is not for a cheap laugh then why would you consider doing it?

BlueSprout

/X\(:: :: )/X\
MBTI Type
pfni
Enneagram
My first instinct was ISFP, but I'm changing my vote to ISTJ only because they seem like they would be able to be more persistent, subtler and have fewer qualms about hurting feelings.

sleepy

S types - dont see their consequentialness and are found out. NT's are the worst, since they see the big picture and all, so you can't touch them. Their trolling is often God like, impressive to behold. And often not even annoying.

Miserable

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w6
But are you annoyed by that? Some find it annoying that they are not annoying.

Of course not. I may get annoyed initially, but I'll never stay annoyed, or I may use the word "annoyed" or "annoying" as lazy vocabulary. I hate being called annoying.

In Elementary School I liked annoying girls.

In Middle School I liked annoying teachers.

In High School I liked annoying anyone

Now I think being annoying is a little bit "cheap".

Cloudblue

Amazing Spambot!
MBTI Type
INfP
Enneagram
Of course not. I may get annoyed initially, but I'll never stay annoyed, or I may use the word "annoyed" or "annoying" as lazy vocabulary. I hate being called annoying.

In Elementary School I liked annoying girls.

In Middle School I liked annoying teachers.

In High School I liked annoying anyone

Now I think being annoying is a little bit "cheap".

hmmmm...

Valuable_Money

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6
ENTP trolls want to be remembered (inferior Si) as trolls, love or hate. INTP trolls want to be loved (Fe) as trolls, long-lasting effect or not.

INTPs might be more likely to act as trolls in a handful of occasions but ENTP are more likely to have a trollish conduct.

(BSing is like any other creative endeavor. You sit down with a "blank piece of paper", you bring dump onto it, you throw away most of it and some of it sticks.)

Derp