• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Type is the Most Likely to be a Troll?

Which type is most likely to troll?

• ISTJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ISFJ

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • ESTJ

• ESFJ

• ISTP

• ISFP

• ESTP

Votes: 6 6.8%
  • ESFP

• INTJ

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • INFJ

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INTP

Votes: 19 21.6%
  • INFP

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • ENTP

Votes: 41 46.6%
  • ENFP

Votes: 2 2.3%

• Total voters

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What? How many ISFJ trolls have you seen?

I can't be sure, but them trolls on the WoW forums I've seen can't possibly be rationals at least. Not sure how much the N/S matters. It's more the IF combination that does it I think.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I can't be sure, but them trolls on the WoW forums I've seen can't possibly be rationals at least. Not sure how much the N/S matters. It's more the IF combination that does it I think.

Most trolls are definitely NTPs. Some are bored NTJs that can't find anything more productive to do. Occasionally you'll see an STP or NFJ, but SFJ/SFP/NFP are almost never intentionally trolling.

The WoW forum trolls you're talking about are just dumb INTPs.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
15-25 year old man... it wasn't on the poll options :D

FWIW... this group is also more likely to be implicated in criminal activites, go to war, etc etc.. got to love angry young men thing...

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
15-25 year old man... it wasn't on the poll options :D

FWIW... this group is also more likely to be implicated in criminal activites, go to war, etc etc.. got to love angry young men thing...

There are many reason to go to war. But there are none to bring the war into your home. Stupid trolls.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
There are many reason to go to war. But there are none to bring the war into your home. Stupid trolls.

Yea, but still doens't negate that that demographic has a lot to answer for... :D

Don't get me wrong it's not the whole of that population, just if there is likely to be an issue it will be much higher in that section of the population... look at crime stats...

not sure why though, weird development phase of having to go through the mother of all arsy stages...

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't understand why you would ever be considered for the title of moderator, but I am strongly considering converting to either Catholicism or Orthodoxy.

(1) I was considered for moderator because of passing a battery of testing at a nationally recognized ninjutsu school. :ninja: I am also logging my time here as part of my work release program to get a charge of felonious jaywalking off my record. :shock: I have a bizarre sense of humor :happy2:, and am a smart ass :doh:, as are many other people here. :yes: This thread is evidence of that.

(2) I'm not quite sure what my being a mod. has to do with your religion. :huh:

I live a meaningless life, I have struggled with depression, and I need guidance. I am continuing my research, but it is hard to reassemble what used to be a defined Faith in Protestantism, then into atheism, then into something that I was looking for all along.

Your life is not meaningless. I'm sorry you are suffering from depression. I hope you seek professional medical and psychological assistance, seriously. Get your health and well being in order, without that you have no foundation to build a good life on.

Since when is this an "atheist" forum?

It's a typology forum. Now stop trolling. :newwink:

G

Ginkgo

(2) I'm not quite sure what my being a mod. has to do with your religion. :huh:

Your life is not meaningless. I'm sorry you are suffering from depression. I hope you seek professional medical and psychological assistance, seriously. Get your health and well being in order, without that you have no foundation to build a good life on.

It's a typology forum. Now stop trolling. :newwink:

Oh, my avatar was connected to religion. Don't worry about it. :)

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I think most ENTPs who want to troll do it for personal amusement and attention but can easily pull back when needed so they don't get banned, similar for INTPs, they know they’re trolling and push the boundaries to see what they can get away with, watching Synarch was kinda funny cause it was clear he was effing about but too often people take ENTPs serious without just cause.

A NTJ is more likely to take it too far and just go someone while a NFP is quite capable of going on a martyrdom rampage against all the injustices of a forum. NFJs only make good trolls if they're really, really religious. ESTPs can pwn in trolling if they just play the rude and arrogant card but otherwise SPs can only do it well if they post inappropriate images in response to all posts. SJs need to take it personal to pass as a troll.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
I think most ENTPs who want to troll do it for personal amusement and attention but can easily pull back when needed so they don't get banned, similar for INTPs, they know they’re trolling and push the boundaries to see what they can get away with, watching Synarch was kinda funny cause it was clear he was effing about but too often people take ENTPs serious without just cause.

A NTJ is more likely to take it too far and just go someone while a NFP is quite capable of going on a martyrdom rampage against all the injustices of a forum. NFJs only make good trolls if they're really, really religious. ESTPs can pwn in trolling if they just play the rude and arrogant card but otherwise SPs can only do it well if they post inappropriate images in response to all posts. SJs need to take it personal to pass as a troll.

LOL - piss funny... can we get a beginers guide to trolling please :D

V funny loved the NFs not beeing good at trolling unless they are religious....

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

:worthy:

Spot on, Trin. You're right, SP's are just too damn happy go lucky to troll it up right. I love fucking with people, have always been a prankster, but I don't have a mean bone in my body. :D

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6

Really should have been an option in the poll!

I had a slight problem choosing between ENTP and INTP. I went with INTP, probably because of the number of INTP on this forum.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I think this year my New Years resolution is to be a religous troll.

"So sayth I" chapter 5 paragraph 11 in the book of Spam.

So let it be written, let it be done.

2:23 And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by
the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked
him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.

2:24 And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the
name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood,
and tare forty and two children of them.

So, my Children...the lesson of the day is: piss off bald people and bears will eat you.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
How do you know they're INTPs?

Maybe INTPs aren't dumb enough to play World of Warcraft. Or spend their time on a forum.

hahahahah

right

(says the INTP who got banned from INTP central)

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't understand why you would ever be considered for the title of moderator...

Now you're trolling.

Wow, if you say so.

Anyone who says: "Wow, if you ________." as if they are genuinely surprised is clearly trolling. What's your deal?

No, I'm not. I don't you to tell me that I'm anything but myself.

Starting a thread about trolls, then accusing people of trolling...

It's like the ultimate troll. And so obvious.

When did I ever accuse anyone of being a troll? You and the mods are the only accusatory people here.

Dude. You've done NOTHING but troll this entire fucking thread.

*rubs her head & grimaces*

I need a little help -- can the real troll (if any) please stand up so I can ban someone to Graveyard? :alttongue:

So, my Children...the lesson of the day is: piss off bald people and bears will eat you.

But as far as I know, the children were actually between 12-30 years old... and the prophet was only in his 20's!

The only winners here in the book of Spam were the bears. :cheese: