• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Type is the Most Likely to be a Troll?

Which type is most likely to troll?

• ISTJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ISFJ

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • ESTJ

• ESFJ

• ISTP

• ISFP

• ESTP

Votes: 6 6.8%
  • ESFP

• INTJ

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • INFJ

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INTP

Votes: 19 21.6%
  • INFP

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • ENTP

Votes: 41 46.6%
  • ENFP

Votes: 2 2.3%

• Total voters
G

Ginkgo

This forum is clearly prejudiced against religion. When I say "forum", I refer to the moderators, for they are the ones who should remain unbiased while enforcing the rules. If you really thought I was a troll, then you would have banned me by now.

onemoretime

Dreaming the life
MBTI Type
3h50
This forum is clearly prejudiced against religion. When I say "forum", I refer to the moderators, for they are the ones who should remain unbiased while enforcing the rules. If you really thought I was a troll, then you would have banned me by now.

The board is also clearly prejudiced against the existence of Santa Claus. My Christmas was ruined thanks to this board. YOU BASTARDS!!!

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP

You just have a persecution complex.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Btw, in case it wasn't obvious. I was just fucking with Mystic Tater. :)

I wanted to see if he could tell I was joking.

Miserable

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w6
Btw, in case it wasn't obvious. I was just fucking with Mystic Tater. :)

I wanted to see if he could tell I was joking.

Wouldn't that be considered trolling? Compared to what has been called trolling by me.
It wasn't obvious to me.... really.

Unless you two have some kind of deep, understanding friendship.

Nizy

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
ENTPs aren't the best trolls, only the most blatant.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENTPs aren't the best trolls, only the most blatant.

That's probably true. I think the best trolls are INTJs because they're really good at keeping people from knowing they're being trolled.

G

Ginkgo

From what I know about ENTPs, they change their opinions almost as fast as they change clothes from day to day. It can be an irritation for Si users, and it can lead others to think that ENTPs are deceptive when they're really not. Just my 2 cents.