User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which type is most likely to troll?

Voters
93. You may not vote on this poll
  • ISTJ

    0 0%
  • ISFJ

    1 1.08%
  • ESTJ

    1 1.08%
  • ESFJ

    1 1.08%
  • ISTP

    1 1.08%
  • ISFP

    1 1.08%
  • ESTP

    6 6.45%
  • ESFP

    1 1.08%
  • INTJ

    5 5.38%
  • INFJ

    3 3.23%
  • ENTJ

    3 3.23%
  • ENFJ

    0 0%
  • INTP

    19 20.43%
  • INFP

    4 4.30%
  • ENTP

    45 48.39%
  • ENFP

    2 2.15%
First 123412 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 137

  1. #11
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    Now you're trolling.
    Wow, if you say so.

  2. #12
    Once Was Synarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    8,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Tater View Post
    Wow, if you say so.
    Anyone who says: "Wow, if you ________." as if they are genuinely surprised is clearly trolling. What's your deal?
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

  3. #13
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    Anyone who says: "Wow, if you ________." as if they are genuinely surprised is clearly trolling. What's your deal?
    No, I'm not. I don't you to tell me that I'm anything but myself.

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    403

    Default

    3 votes for ENTP!

    3 votes for Synarch!


    I voted for INTPs. But I think a little more of ENFPs...

  5. #15
    Once Was Synarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    8,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Tater View Post
    No, I'm not. I don't you to tell me that I'm anything but myself.
    Starting a thread about trolls, then accusing people of trolling...

    It's like the ultimate troll. And so obvious.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

  6. #16
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    Starting a thread about trolls, then accusing people of trolling...

    It's like the ultimate troll. And so obvious.
    When did I ever accuse anyone of being a troll? You and the mods are the only accusatory people here.

  7. #17
    Once Was Synarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    8,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Tater View Post
    When did I ever accuse anyone of being a troll? You and the mods are the only accusatory people here.
    Dude. You've done NOTHING but troll this entire fucking thread.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

  8. #18
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miserable View Post
    3 votes for ENTP!

    3 votes for Synarch!


    I voted for INTPs. But I think a little more of ENFPs...
    ENFPs do troll from time to time, but it's our basic nature to eventually want to bond and play nice. Either that, or we just aren't clever enough to keep up the game.

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    Dude. You've done NOTHING but troll this entire fucking thread.


    Why do I keep seeing ENTPs using the F word?


    Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    ENFPs do troll from time to time, but it's our basic nature to eventually want to bond and play nice. Either that, or we just aren't clever enough to keep up the game.
    I've read some posts that have almost made me so very angry, until I realize what I just read.

  10. #20
    Dreaming the life onemoretime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    4,460

    Default

    INTJs are most commonly mistaken for trolls. ENTPs then troll the "troll". Everyone else leaves disgusted.

Similar Threads

  1. Which Type is the Most Likely to Have a God Complex
    By Ginkgo in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-23-2015, 05:37 PM
  2. Which type is the most passive-aggressive?
    By Triglav in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 05-07-2015, 12:55 PM
  3. Which enneagram do you think is the most likely to be a criminal?
    By Evolving Transparency in forum Enneagram
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-25-2014, 05:46 PM
  4. Which Type is the Most Intuitive About People?
    By Ginkgo in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 10-11-2009, 06:47 PM
  5. [MBTItm] What type is the most likely to make a "What type is the most likely" thread?
    By Mort Belfry in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-28-2008, 01:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO