User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which type is most likely to troll?

Voters
93. You may not vote on this poll
  • ISTJ

    0 0%
  • ISFJ

    1 1.08%
  • ESTJ

    1 1.08%
  • ESFJ

    1 1.08%
  • ISTP

    1 1.08%
  • ISFP

    1 1.08%
  • ESTP

    6 6.45%
  • ESFP

    1 1.08%
  • INTJ

    5 5.38%
  • INFJ

    3 3.23%
  • ENTJ

    3 3.23%
  • ENFJ

    0 0%
  • INTP

    19 20.43%
  • INFP

    4 4.30%
  • ENTP

    45 48.39%
  • ENFP

    2 2.15%
First 89101112 Last

Results 91 to 100 of 137

  1. #91
    Senior Member VagrantFarce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,557

    Default

    Oh god, both sides have good arguments. Can't...reconcile...conflicting...thoughts...!
    Hello

  2. #92
    failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni
    Posts
    5,651

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VagrantFarce View Post
    Oh god, both sides have good arguments. Can't...reconcile...conflicting...thoughts...!
    From what I've seen, INTPs like to start it (out of thin air), stab a few times then disappear. ENTPs are more likely to pick up on a possible troll opportunity (i.e weak potential victim or good fight), run with it, and keep it coming for pages and pages...........?
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

    The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

    Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

    songofmary.wordpress.com


  3. #93
    Senior Member Moiety's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Posts
    6,020

    Default

    ENTP trolls want to be remembered (inferior Si) as trolls, love or hate. INTP trolls want to be loved (Fe) as trolls, long-lasting effect or not.

    INTPs might be more likely to act as trolls in a handful of occasions but ENTP are more likely to have a trollish conduct.







    (BSing is like any other creative endeavor. You sit down with a "blank piece of paper", you bring dump onto it, you throw away most of it and some of it sticks.)

  4. #94
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    ENTP trolls want to be remembered (inferior Si) as trolls, love or hate. INTP trolls want to be loved (Fe) as trolls, long-lasting effect or not.

    INTPs might be more likely to act as trolls in a handful of occasions but ENTP are more likely to have a trollish conduct.







    (BSing is like any other creative endeavor. You sit down with a "blank piece of paper", you bring dump onto it, you throw away most of it and some of it sticks.)
    You just said it!

  5. #95
    Senior Member Qre:us's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    Yes but extroverts also troll more irl where the introverts are more inclined to keep it held in inside as it builds up. The internet often works as a valve where introverts allow themselves to talk shit.
    What does trolling in real life entail?

  6. #96
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    What does trolling in real life entail?
    Yeah, that's not true.

    Introverts aren't afraid to troll in real life. It just takes too much.

  7. #97
    Senior Member Qre:us's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miserable View Post
    Yeah, that's not true.

    Introverts aren't afraid to troll in real life. It just takes too much.
    Your response to me doesn't make sense given my question. I want to know what trolling means in real life, as the term, to me, means an internet phenomenon.

  8. #98
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    Your response to me doesn't make sense given my question. I want to know what trolling means in real life, as the term, to me, means an internet phenomenon.
    Yeah, I shouldn't have quoted you. Sorry.

  9. #99
    Listening Oaky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    6,168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    Your response to me doesn't make sense given my question. I want to know what trolling means in real life, as the term, to me, means an internet phenomenon.
    Someone decides to join a real life social group where they have gatherings every weekend. But when he goes there he insults the people there for discussion of their topics (known as real life trolling).
    Basically someone who joins anything in real life to give himself a cheap laugh out of it by insulting other people. Or perhaps inappropriate behaviour in a proper setting.

  10. #100
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    Someone decides to join a real life social group where they have gatherings every weekend. But when he goes there he insults the people there for discussion of their topics
    That sounds fun. And unexpected.

Similar Threads

  1. Which Type is the Most Likely to Have a God Complex
    By Ginkgo in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-23-2015, 05:37 PM
  2. Which type is the most passive-aggressive?
    By Triglav in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 05-07-2015, 12:55 PM
  3. Which enneagram do you think is the most likely to be a criminal?
    By Evolving Transparency in forum Enneagram
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-25-2014, 05:46 PM
  4. Which Type is the Most Intuitive About People?
    By Ginkgo in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 10-11-2009, 06:47 PM
  5. [MBTItm] What type is the most likely to make a "What type is the most likely" thread?
    By Mort Belfry in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-28-2008, 01:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO