• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI and the holidays

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
:devil:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3gwbDcMY5I"]Xmas Sucks[/YOUTUBE]

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
I like gift-giving and eating, dislike the boredom part. I would probably enjoy christmas a lot if I was in the southern emisphere...just imagine, exchanging gifts then running to the beach.

milkyway2

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
?
I hate them but I try to get something for myself out of all of it. Whatever that is..

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Holidays just remind me that I think for myself.....the greatest gift of all.

Cheetah

MBTI Type
iNtp
I'm not a fan of the holidays, to be hones. I'm stuck with my family, and I never have (and probably never will) felt particularly close with them. I'd much rather see friends, but I really can't during the holidays even when I can escape my family, because they're with theirs. I don't have any religious attachment to the holidays, so they don't have that going for them either.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I like the holidays. But I think the only reason why I do is that I've managed to block out all the pointless hoopla that accompanies it. Hating something is such a waste of emotion, so why bother with it. Most of the stress that people associate with the holidays means nothing to me. I'm indifferent towards shopping, I don't do presents, I don't go to crowded shopping centres or when I absolutely have to, I choose a time when they are less crowded. And I carry my own tunes with me all the time, so I don't even notice the music.

I associate the holidays with warmth, positive emotions and family, so I eagerly await them every year.

Ditto. (although I do give gifts)

wolfy

awsm
Christmas got a little boring as I got older but now that I have kids of my own it is fun again. It's fun to choose stuff for them and eat. Eating is always fun.