• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Most Crazy Typing Table Ever

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
Discuss!

DIAG1.gif

(I havent had a chance to read the website, but it seems interesting http://pages.prodigy.net/lofting/id.html )

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
There's a great analogy comparing MBTI to retroviruses in here somewhere.

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
It's an interesting matrix, but I'm not sure how the last row is justified. The hexagram is self-explanatory, but I can't see how they derived the genetic code.

theplacesyoullgo

The genetic code is cracking me up.

On another note, I do think the "element" match-ups should be like this:
SJ: Earth (come on, so obvious)
NF: Water
SP: Fire
NT: Air

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You're right!
I believe the mixup occurred with Keirsey's reversing of Choleric and Phlegmatic for NF and NT.

Choler is fire (hot, dry), and phlegm is water (cold, wet). Now, they wouldn't make NF fire, so they make it earth, and SJ then has to be water. But notice, they do have NT as fire!

Actually, the Interaction Styles are a better comparison for the humors and elements!