User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Zenihita View Post
    Yes those types, except I would probably place them in different order: ESTP, ESFP (those two are on equal terms though), then ENTP, and ESFJ.

I've also noticed that Ts generally have a much lighter attitude towards sex, they do not seem to be prone to feel guilty or dirty after casual sex (or sex with the wrong people), more likely to use it to get something they want. Particularly Es. And Fs either take sex fairly seriously or have a somewhat ambiguous attitude.
    Like an ESFJ I know is somewhat promiscuous, but it's not really because she wants sex so much, but mostly because of "societal expectations". The thing she likes about sex is feeling wanted and desirable, because what she truly wants is love.
    And an ESFP is more promiscuous, but as far as I can tell also mostly because that is her idea of independent "alpha female".
    Does anybody agree with this?
    I agree with those rationales. The most sexually promiscuous women I know are ESFJs. But I also agree with ESTP and ESFP. E-S-P's are VERY hedonistic.

ENTP and ENFP I believe would fare lower than those types, but they do promote sexually charged conversations. I think it has more to do with being witty to flirt. They play with mystery and it becomes more sexual when they can use that mystery to their advantage.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    And the second package is psychological. And being invisible is hard to see. And very few of us take precautions against psychological infection.

And yet most of us are familiar with the cynical truism not to have sex with someone who has more problems than oneself. And like most truisms, it contains a grain of truth.

But what we are most blind to is that we are transformed every time we have sex. We are obviously transformed physically by the foreplay, the plateau, the orgasm and the afterglow. But the psychological transformation that comes with the physical transformation is far less obvious.

And the fact is we can be transformed for the better or for the worse.

In physical transformation we take on some of the physical characteristics of our lover. And in psychological transformation, we take on some of the psychological characteristics of our lover.

We readily use prophylactics to protect ourselves physically but we don't think to protect ourselves psychologically.

But it is worse than mere protection, for we don't have a plan for transformation.
    This might complete BS but it's a pretty interesting idea. I know it's a couple of years ago but do you have evidence to support it?

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    I guess NFPs
    this
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

INTP.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    INTP.
    perhaps, but probably also a lot more boring than an FP
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Society

i think enneagram types might be more indicative of this... i would say 7w8s would be more inclined to look for sexual expeirences without feeling tied down, & perhaps insecure 2s looking to feel wanted.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    Haha yes I imagine an INTP as more straightforward and just to the point no fun just. Shag shag shag, complete.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tell me about the fucking golf shoes!

"I don't wear a toupee!" Donald Trump

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    Yeah, they are the msot liberals because they are the most openn to new approachs of sexuality, and put aside the afective side, sex is just an idea, and they are completely opened to this. That being said, tey usually don't practice a lot.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Default The Wind and the Sea

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    This might complete BS but it's a pretty interesting idea. I know it's a couple of years ago but do you have evidence to support it?
    We can block ourselves off to personal transformation so that work, love or meditation have no effect on us.

But for those of us who choose the path of personal transformation, what we eat, how we breath, how we move, what work we do, who we love and how we love, and each meditation, changes us as the wind changes the sea.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    We can block ourselves off to personal transformation so that work, love or meditation have no effect on us.

But for those of us who choose the path of personal transformation, what we eat, how we breath, how we move, what work we do, who we love and how we love, and each meditation, changes us as the wind changes the sea.
    . Such a beautiful answer. Let's say I completely agree with you. What concrete actions do you think a person should take on this journey? I don't mean this in any manner of disrespect or critique but can you speak in concrete manner and beyond the romantic platitudes?

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639