3w4
    Bullshit

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    Babalon C...

I've seen that table before but it doesn't make astrological sense...

SJ = Gaurdian = Galen's classification Melancolic (which - Earth)
    SP = Artisans = Galen's classification Sanguine (which = Air)
    NT = Artisans = Galen's classification Choleric (which = Fire)
    NT = Artisans = Galen's classification Phelgmatic ( which = Water)

I think that is right...

I'm a Scorp; ENTP, 5 (9, 7) - my chart has tons of water and earth
    1. Babylon (think Baby + lon) like the biblical place.

2. According to your chart, aquarius would be SP. In some sense the profile of aquarius is so broad it could fit any type, but I definitely get an "iNtuitive" sense from reading Aquarius. Probably NF.

I'd also like to point out that when numerology is brought into play, I do NOT fit all of these. (numerology #'s "loosely" correlate with enneagram descriptions - ie #8 and ennea 8 etc).

I think astrology and numerology should be left off of this game. Psychology =! the occult and maybe we shouldn't mix them (though I am aware that Jung had one of the largest occult libraries in the world).

MBTI
    ENTP

:eek::rolli:
    Quote Originally Posted by Babylon Candle View Post
    1. Babylon (think Baby + lon) like the biblical place.

2. According to your chart, aquarius would be SP. In some sense the profile of aquarius is so broad it could fit any type, but I definitely get an "N" or "mercurial" sense from reading Aquarius. Probably NF.

I'd also like to point out that when numerology is brought into play, I do NOT fit all of these. (numerology #'s "loosely" correlate with enneagram descriptions - ie #8 and ennea 8 etc).

I think astrology and numerology should be left off of this game. Psychology =! the occult and maybe we shouldn't mix them (though I am aware that Jung had one of the largest occult libraries in the world).
    Sorry sweetie, I have Dyslexia, it's an anagrame of daily sex.... :rolli:

What is above comes from Galen, the mathematrician who developed the humors (3 or four geenrations post Aristotle, but my history is a big shakey on lniatge so don't quote me).

Many strands of psycology come from astrology as does some other bits of medicine (they weren't seperate until fairly recently).

I can't link Galen easily to MBTI personally, I'm just repeating humours against MBTI as quoted in a variety of places..... there will be a link, but I'd need to study up on it.

Sorry for the wrong name

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    :eek::rolli:

Sorry sweetie, I have Dyslexia, it's an anagrame of daily sex.... :rolli:

What is above comes from Galen, the mathematrician who developed the humors (3 or four geenrations post Aristotle, but my history is a big shakey on lniatge so don't quote me).

Many strands of psycology come from astrology as does some other bits of medicine (they weren't seperate until fairly recently).

I can't link Galen easily to MBTI personally, I'm just repeating humours against MBTI as quoted in a variety of places..... there will be a link, but I'd need to study up on it.

Sorry for the wrong name
    Is this like *the* Galen of the Roman era you refer to? I always thought of him as the "physician" rather than mathematician. He was one of the first people to do surgeries/dissections/map out the human body.

Galen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Aelius Galenus or Claudius Galenus (September AD 129 199/217; Greek: ???????, Gal?nos), better known as Galen of Pergamum (modern-day Bergama, Turkey), was a prominent Roman physician and philosopher of Greek origin,[1] and probably the most accomplished medical researcher of the Roman period. His theories dominated and influenced Western medical science for well over a millennium. His account of medical anatomy was based on monkeys as human dissection was not permitted in his time, but it was unsurpassed until the printed description and illustrations of human dissections by Andreas Vesalius in 1543.[2] Galen's account of the activities of the heart, arteries and veins endured until William Harvey established that the blood circulates with the heart acting as a pump in 1628.[3] In the 19th century, student physicians would still read Galen to learn some concepts. Galen developed many nerve ligation experiments that supported the theory, which is still believed today, that the brain controls all the motions of the muscles by means of the cranial and peripheral nervous systems.[4] Galen wrote a small work called "That the Best Physician is also a Philosopher"[5], and he saw himself as being both, which meant grounding medical practice in theoretically sound knowledge or "philosophy" as it was called in his time. Galen was very interested in the dispute between Rationalist and Empiricist medical sects,[6] and his use of direct observation, dissection and vivisection in medical training and as a way to ground medical practice can be understood as considering both of those perspectives and constructing a more complex and nuanced middle ground that avoided problems with each position.[7]

MBTI
    INFP

Seems sort of pointless, but oh, well:
    INFP
    Capricorn (I think)
    4w5

Senior Member iamathousandapples's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    ILI

ISTP
    Leo
    5w6 sp/sx

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

ENFP
    Libra with ascendant Taurus
    7w8, I think.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

ISTJ
    5w4
    Taurus
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.