• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What do you think of your own type?

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I think we are not as bubbly as everyone thinks we are
Totally.

I don't understand this misconception.

We can be effervescent when we are in a mood, but there is a decided heaviness to our light attitudes.

:yes:

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Totally.

I don't understand this misconception.

We can be effervescent when we are in a mood, but their is a decided heaviness to our light attitudes.

:yes:

SAT word of the day goes to....

*drum roll please*

SS for her appropriate use of the word effervescent (extra points for correct spelling)

:D

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Ahhhh, I should get several points deducted for using their instead of there.

:doh:

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I like some esfp's.
Immature ones make my skin crawl, because their immaturity is so very obvious. I don't have many sfp friends, but there are a few who i've mostly bonded with because of our very similar thought processes. I like that I can be myself around them and tell them anything, instead of an eye roll or a funny look I might get a "mee tooo!!!!" and hear stories about their similar situations. ISFP's seem too cold and distant for me sometimes and sometimes I feel like I scare them. I'd rather spend time with an ISFP who has very good Se as opposed to one's that are clearly strongly Fi dom. Though at the same time, the ones who I am close to I can relate to in a lot of ways.

LotsOfHeart

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I love being an ENFP, and I like people who are ENFPs, actually I inherently like almost all FPs.

:)

What I like most about my type?

We are not petty.

We are not selfish.

We are kind-hearted.

We are intelligent but do not lord our intelligence over people.

We are not pretentious.

We hate pretentiousness.

We stick up for what we believe in.

We are constantly hungry for the truest Truth.

My God you just described why I love FP types so accurately. Amazing.

Anyway, I tend to enjoy the company of people of my own type. Usually they are some of my closest friends and family members, although I don't actually know that many INFJs. There's one INFJ friend of mine who is an all right guy but I don't care to spend time with him that much because he is very whiny and tends to dwell on the bad no matter what. One time I was eating with him and he gave the waiter a bunch of sh*t for no reason. That aside though, I relate to his trials and tribulations on a lot of levels, I just think he reacts to his problems in the wrong way.

I'll say, usually INFJs make more sense to me than any other type, even if I don't like them, I understand them.

Nescio

MBTI Type
ENTP
I've never met another ENTP. Or if I have, I've never noticed.
I also like my powers. I think I would like people of my type that used their powers for good. I would be amused but at the same time disgusted by people of my type that use their powers for evil.

And I would hug anyone that uses their powers for science.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
We are brave to a (wo)man.

I wouldn't mind having one in the fox hole next to me.

Cenomite

Systematic chaos
MBTI Type
ENTP
A lot of ENTPs I've met are egotistical, obnoxious, pompous fucks.

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
A lot of ENTPs I've met are egotistical, obnoxious, pompous fucks.

I would've never thought an ENTP would say this of his fellow-men.
But yeah, I agree. They are - most of the time.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Good questions..... ENTP's mainly blokes because there are twices as many blokes as women...

Generally speaking I like them, they can be annoying at times. I've had a long term crush on an ENTP who I eventually wised up (I had susspected for a long while he has Narc issues and I firmly beleive that now).

On the upside, they can be goofy and fun, not taking things too serious while still taking things seriously.

They can follow my train of thought and are open to new ideas - just dont' piss in their creative space.

On the downside they have their own particular brand of manipulation... they tend to plan seeds of gossip with people in orer to influence behavioural outcomes.... hence look squeeky clean while similuatniously beign total back stabbers.... I see it because I can do it myself when I see fit. It's kind of passive agressive, which doens't really stack up for morally fairly up front types.

Things I really love is that they get geeky about something, and no two are geeky about the same thing... So they have interesting things to discuss. They do get borded easily.

I think their socail anxiety can be difficult to observe and be part of (and live through).

I know I feel the need to be really ON when in larger groups, and I turn into a version of myself I'm none to keen on, but can't switch off. Which is weird because it's really not me... and I observe that in other ENTP too.

So good and bad