User Tag List

First 6789 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

ENTPs vary widely, so it depends entirely on the person. Some I love, others I loathe.
    I have a vagina.

ENTP . 7w6 sx/sp

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Overall, the other INFJs i've met IRL are really inspiring and friendly people.
    My French teacher back in high school did have a bit of a dark side, but that was only brought out when a select few unmotivated students would misbehave.

A friend of mine is an INFJ and we tend to withdraw in "shifts". v.v
    Whenever my schedule is open, he has disappeared, and when he returns, i've reached my limit where i need to disconnect from everyone for awhile.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    X/0

I get along with most ISTJ i meet. Although, our conversation could probably put someone in hibernation.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    Do you like interacting with your own type? Is it like, 'Hey we have so much in common so we should hang out' or something of the sort? Do you stay away from people who are your type? Basically your thoughts about your own type...
    I take a hike

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

This is a good question, I wanted to ask that myself.

I have no idea if I know any NFs in real life. I assume I do, I'm bound to have met some through out my life, but there's no one I typed or have them tell me their type, so I can't be sure.
    And I've seen those youtube videos of INFPs and I don't relate to them at all (apart from just one video with a male INFP). Maybe little things they say could resonate with me if I wouldn't be put off by their general behaviour or appearence or both. Some of these people I actually find kinda annoying, or weird, which is making me really confused. Does that mean that I'm not infp, or that they're not? Or can we be so different that we dislike each other? But if we can then what is the point of mbti?

I have three old friends (from high school) all of whom are ST. I like them, but I've never felt particularly close to them. And in uni I met my best friend who really seems to understand me quite well and even though we are very different on the outside we share some important things on the inside, so I consider it a deep friendship. She is ISFJ.
    I also tend to get along really well with NTs. They are (like my ISFJ friend) the people that I can tell anything, they may not agree, but there's at least a chance that they will understand (unlike with STs)

That's my name biotch! JoSunshine's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNfj
    Enneagram

I've only ever know two other ENFJs in my life. One was nuts (the epitomy of a manipulative ENFJ - it was scary), so she doesn't count. The other was very nice. I am pretty sure I could bond pretty deeply with a balanced ENFJ, but would (and did) run like hell from an unbalanced one. They - we are pretty hard to find, so I will let you know if I ever actually have the opportunity to find out
    "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. " - Dr. Seuss
    I can't spell...get over it

Slightly ENFJ, totally JoSunshine
    Extroverted (E) 52.5%........Introverted (I) 47.5%
    Intuitive (N) 65.63%..........Sensing (S) 34.38%
    Feeling (F) 55.56%............Thinking (T) 44.44%
    Judging (J) 51.43%............Perceiving (P) 48.57%

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

hmm... I've met a few other ENTPs and most of them are as wordy as fuck about things, though impatient in listening

I just sit there thinking "get on with it... spit it out!" when they're talking so that I can get to the phase of conversation where I get to talk.....

that being said, I can't help but to like other ENTPs, whether I pay attention to everything they say or not!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I don't usually get on with other INFJs very well. I think it's because they remind me too much of myself, and I don't really like me ;P

On the forum I was on previously, I found most INFJs moaned about how unique they were..how tough it is being the rarest type, nobody will ever possible understand bla bla bla.

But like my INFP sister says: Everyone is unique, you're not that special ;P
    Ha she's awesome.

But I don't think I have met a disloyal INFJ. They really do have your back. That's one thing you can't take away from them, they are very supportive.
    "Dad I can't feel my legs."

"That's because you don't have any arms."

That's my name biotch! JoSunshine's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNfj
    Enneagram

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else -Alison Boulte
    "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. " - Dr. Seuss
    I can't spell...get over it

Slightly ENFJ, totally JoSunshine
    Extroverted (E) 52.5%........Introverted (I) 47.5%
    Intuitive (N) 65.63%..........Sensing (S) 34.38%
    Feeling (F) 55.56%............Thinking (T) 44.44%
    Judging (J) 51.43%............Perceiving (P) 48.57%

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I've had a few run-ins with INTJ educators and mentors. Despite how much of a bear some of them were, I was always pretty well-assured of the quality of education I received from them (they knew how to support everything they taught).
    Function Activity:
    Ni > Te > Ti = Fi > Ne > Si = Fe > Se