User Tag List

First 1234 Last

brainheart

I'd say ISFPs and INFPs are the ones I instantly hit it off with best. Of course, I'm not certain that those are their types, but I suspect. We have this instant rapport, understanding. Our Fi seems to just instantly connect. It's like something in the eyes... this need to not finish sentences because you know they get it.

MBTI
    ENFP

I've known quite a lot of other ENFPs and generally like them a lot. It's not that I think, hey, here's another ENFP, there's some kind of bond here; but as easily getting along with other people is such an important characteristic of ENFPs, doing so with another ENFP is never really likely to be difficult. However, the only woman of whom I did ever think, OMG, we're so alike, she's like, my soulmate, was another ENFP. And another one I went out with did break my heart, but only a little bit and I only had myself to blame, plus which I may well have broken her's a little bit too, though probably not as much.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post
    I'd say ISFPs and INFPs are the ones I instantly hit it off with best. Of course, I'm not certain that those are their types, but I suspect. We have this instant rapport, understanding. Our Fi seems to just instantly connect. It's like something in the eyes... this need to not finish sentences because you know they get it.
    Good for you, but I really wish you ISFPs would finish your sentences with the rest of us.

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

I don't really get along with anyonethat well...

but the people I seem to have a connection with tend to be NF's followed by NT's.
    INFP's? I have never known very many, but the new bass player in my band and I have some kind of deep connection. We seem to really get each other. I'm pretty sure he's INFP or ISFP.

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post
    YES^^^to this!

brainheart

Quote Originally Posted by nebbykoo View Post
    YES^^^to this!
    I'd respond, but I know you know.

MBTI
    ISFJ

balanced ISFJ = awesome
    we are nowhere near the "doormat" or "butler" everyone on here seems to think we are haha.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by nebbykoo View Post
    YES^^^to this!
    +2

Fi can often be a one-way street, where you tend to automatically see and understand the perspectives of others (even when you don't agree). Having the understanding be a two way can be a huge relief.

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by incubustribute View Post
    balanced ISFJ = awesome
    we are nowhere near the "doormat" or "butler" everyone on here seems to think we are haha.
    My GF is an ISFJ! She really took me by surprise with some of her insights about me last night. She sees very clearly. She is also very generous, yet it's also clear that she is the alpha. Don't argue, please!

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

I like ENTJs a LOT, when they're around I feel like I have constant backup and like I have someone who will pick up on everything I say and interpret it in EXACTLY the right way. Like they tend to understand when I'm im silly Se mode and don't take what I say seriously, and they understand my random Fi attacks and react accordingly.

On the other hand, if they aren't careful and try to exert some sort of dominance in the situation, it annoys me and I know exactly how to drag them down. Unfortunately, when the reverse happens it makes me really sad.