123 Last

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Default Typology Videos by BlackCat

Alright, so I just got a webcam. I've decided to make youtube videos about typology.

My first video is just one about being an ISFP, a self portrait kind of thing. Enjoy.

Part 1- YouTube - ISFP Personality Type Part 1
    Part 2- YouTube - ISFP Personality Type Part 2
    Part 3- YouTube - ISFP Personality Type Part 3
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

just saw clip 1 but am enjoying it
    thanks
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I have to jack up the volume to hear you, dude.

Interesting to listen to you, though. Maybe one of these days I'll make a rebuttal video.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Yeah it didn't record very loudly... but I'm just happy that people can turn it up to hear it. I had my microphone in my lap too...

Black microphone blends in with black clothing.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram

whatever you are you remind me of my son

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Neat! I can hear you, and I like it.
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

Sa-weet! I see the tight-spaced loft you speak of that would likely hinder your ninja techniques.

I'd be very interested to hear more about Enneagram (as you started in Clip 2)........but, more as an explanation/tutorial of figuring out Enneagram, its terminologies, etc. You were good at explaining that to me before.

That'd be cool to have your vids as a reference, if ever needed.

Edit: "sharpen it [sword] up, to make it useful." :horor:

MBTI
    ENFP

Hey, very enjoyable. Just seen part one, but will get round to watching the rest.

Your expression and "um... yeah..." at 8.33 reminded me so much of my ISFP girlfriend. Until last week I had her pegged as an INFP and hadn't really considered ISFP, but then I read a comment on here from an ISFP and it hit me like a eureka moment.

I have to say that despite being very Ne dominant, I'm kind of addicted to Se too. It's like a drug and I love it. But when you held up the bottle of benadryl and said it was just a bottle of benadryl, I was thinking, hmm, what's benadryl? Then I googled it and thought, aha, he probably has allergies. Which I guess perhaps illustrates the difference between Se and Ne.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    Sa-weet! I see the tight-spaced loft you speak of that would likely hinder your ninja techniques.

I'd be very interested to hear more about Enneagram (as you started in Clip 2)........but, more as an explanation/tutorial of figuring out Enneagram, its terminologies, etc. You were good at explaining that to me before.

That'd be cool to have your vids as a reference, if ever needed.
    A general overview of the enneagram is a good idea. I'll steal what you said and call it "Enneagram Tutorial."

Edit: "sharpen it [sword] up, to make it useful." :horor:
    Now you see what goes through an SP's mind!
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by bighairything View Post
    Hey, very enjoyable. Just seen part one, but will get round to watching the rest.

Your expression and "um... yeah..." at 8.33 reminded me so much of my ISFP girlfriend. Until last week I had her pegged as an INFP and hadn't really considered ISFP, but then I read a comment on here from an ISFP and it hit me like a eureka moment.

I have to say that despite being very Ne dominant, I'm kind of addicted to Se too. It's like a drug and I love it. But when you held up the bottle of benadryl and said it was just a bottle of benadryl, I was thinking, hmm, what's benadryl? Then I googled it and thought, aha, he probably has allergies. Which I guess perhaps illustrates the difference between Se and Ne.
    Thanks for watching. And I actually only really get allergies in the spring/summer time, but they aren't too bad. They don't really act up that often then anyways. I mostly use the benedryl for it's side effect, which is drowsiness. I like staying up, and I like taking those to get my schedule back on track for school.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.