• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Typology Videos by BlackCat

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
just saw clip 1 but am enjoying it

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I have to jack up the volume to hear you, dude.

Interesting to listen to you, though. Maybe one of these days I'll make a rebuttal video. ;)

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah it didn't record very loudly... but I'm just happy that people can turn it up to hear it. I had my microphone in my lap too... :thinking:

Black microphone blends in with black clothing. :tongue:

wren

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
whatever you are you remind me of my son

Qre:us

Sa-weet! I see the tight-spaced loft you speak of that would likely hinder your ninja techniques.

I'd be very interested to hear more about Enneagram (as you started in Clip 2)........but, more as an explanation/tutorial of figuring out Enneagram, its terminologies, etc. You were good at explaining that to me before.

That'd be cool to have your vids as a reference, if ever needed.

Edit: "sharpen it [sword] up, to make it useful." :horor:

bighairything

MBTI Type
ENFP
Hey, very enjoyable. Just seen part one, but will get round to watching the rest.

Your expression and "um... yeah..." at 8.33 reminded me so much of my ISFP girlfriend. Until last week I had her pegged as an INFP and hadn't really considered ISFP, but then I read a comment on here from an ISFP and it hit me like a eureka moment.

I have to say that despite being very Ne dominant, I'm kind of addicted to Se too. It's like a drug and I love it. But when you held up the bottle of benadryl and said it was just a bottle of benadryl, I was thinking, hmm, what's benadryl? Then I googled it and thought, aha, he probably has allergies. Which I guess perhaps illustrates the difference between Se and Ne.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sa-weet! I see the tight-spaced loft you speak of that would likely hinder your ninja techniques.

I'd be very interested to hear more about Enneagram (as you started in Clip 2)........but, more as an explanation/tutorial of figuring out Enneagram, its terminologies, etc. You were good at explaining that to me before.

That'd be cool to have your vids as a reference, if ever needed.

A general overview of the enneagram is a good idea. I'll steal what you said and call it "Enneagram Tutorial." :cheese:

Edit: "sharpen it [sword] up, to make it useful." :horor:

:newwink: Now you see what goes through an SP's mind!

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hey, very enjoyable. Just seen part one, but will get round to watching the rest.

Your expression and "um... yeah..." at 8.33 reminded me so much of my ISFP girlfriend. Until last week I had her pegged as an INFP and hadn't really considered ISFP, but then I read a comment on here from an ISFP and it hit me like a eureka moment.

I have to say that despite being very Ne dominant, I'm kind of addicted to Se too. It's like a drug and I love it. But when you held up the bottle of benadryl and said it was just a bottle of benadryl, I was thinking, hmm, what's benadryl? Then I googled it and thought, aha, he probably has allergies. Which I guess perhaps illustrates the difference between Se and Ne.

Thanks for watching. :) And I actually only really get allergies in the spring/summer time, but they aren't too bad. They don't really act up that often then anyways. I mostly use the benedryl for it's side effect, which is drowsiness. I like staying up, and I like taking those to get my schedule back on track for school.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Good videos BC, are you going to do the other types too?

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Good videos BC, are you going to do the other types too?

I could, but that would be on the difficulty level of making profiles. I kinda gave up on that... I'm just gonna do the functions in detail, and also the function placement in detail, so you can piece together the types in that way.

B

brainheart

Am I totally misunderstanding Se vs Ne or what? I see that benadryl bottle and I see a vase to hold flowers, I see robot's eyes, I see little benadryl pills climbing out of the bottle because they are revolting and they want to be more than something someone will take to get drowsy.

Oh, I'm so confused...

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Thanks for making these! :hug: I prefer to see people actually talking, moving around, their facial expressions, etc. On the forum, it's hard to see what people are actually like because it's so removed from reality.

I loved your little symbols for each function. :D The part about Ni made me curious. Sometimes I think I know what it is and other times I don't. I'm always interested in how the tertiary and inferior functions work for each type, because they don't get as much attention.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think I'll definitely make my next video about function placement and how it affects each function.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
And then some ninja tutorials? :ninja: :D

339d124b.jpg