ENTP . 7w6 sx/sp

I loved the videos.. and your way of thinking, and all

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Awesome videos. Found them entertaining and informative. I have the same slingshot except the rubber on mine is yellow. And I really want your bow.

brainheart

Quote Originally Posted by justxher View Post
    cough*attention whore*
    Not trying to be, just trying to get clarification as per the video. I mean, isn't that the idea?

If Se just sees a benadryl bottle and nothing else, but I relate to everything else that he says (and everything else in regard to the ISFP description), I find it puzzling, that is all.

I am using my case as an example and as a way of getting answers, not as a way of getting attention.

ps, it's cool you made the videos black cat.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post
    Not trying to be, just trying to get clarification as per the video. I mean, isn't that the idea?

If Se just sees a benadryl bottle and nothing else, but I relate to everything else that he says (and everything else in regard to the ISFP description), I find it puzzling, that is all.

I am using my case as an example and as a way of getting answers, not as a way of getting attention.

ps, it's cool you made the videos black cat.
    She wasn't talking about you. :P

Well maybe you're just a freak, @ Benedryl bottle. I mean, I do see it's uses and what it could be immediately used for. Perhaps what you saw as being relevant to the bottle was different. And keep in mind that that's just upon first glance, the judgment of it. I would see "well these are over the counter allergy pills that I use to get drowsy when I've thrown off my sleep schedule." You saw it as "I could use that empty bottle for a small flower pot." :P
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

Am I totally misunderstanding Se vs Ne or what? I see that benadryl bottle and I see a vase to hold flowers, I see robot's eyes, I see little benadryl pills climbing out of the bottle because they are revolting and they want to be more than something someone will take to get drowsy.

Oh, I'm so confused...

I look at everything this way too (see: my avatar), and I'm Ne-dominant.

I have several close SFP friends, and they'd probably see the vase but not the medicine revolt.
    I have a vagina.

ENTP . 7w6 sx/sp

brainheart

Yeah that's what's so confusing to me. I truly feel like I am treading water between types.

Yeah that's what's so confusing to me. I truly feel like I am treading water between types.
    I'm gonna point you at this here page I just found, because it's amazing and I just found it and can't stop reading it over and over and over:

Intuition
    Hello

brainheart

Thanks, I will mull this over a bit- basically because I'm forcing myself to. I read the Ne description and thought, "oh my God, yes!" (especially that Einstein quote) but then I decided I shouldn't jump to conclusions because that's what I tend to do which is probably ironic evidence, huh?

I am truly not trying to derail this thread. So I won't say more while here...

(I just want to stay an ISFP... they're so... cool)

MBTI
    ENFP

Am I totally misunderstanding Se vs Ne or what? I see that benadryl bottle and I see a vase to hold flowers, I see robot's eyes, I see little benadryl pills climbing out of the bottle because they are revolting and they want to be more than something someone will take to get drowsy.

Oh, I'm so confused...
    That doesn't sound like Se at all. That's quite an NFP reaction. More so than mine, in fact -- I can be very ENTP-like in a lot of ways. Fi also plays a big part here.

Having said that, if you think you're an ISFP, I don't think you should let your reaction to a bottle of benadryl confuse you. Just because you have a preference for Se, doesn't mean you can't use Ne. For my part I'm very Ne dominant, but I use and enjoy Se a lot. I'm also very strong at using Ti, but neither Se nor Ti are my default settings. So maybe seeing a bottle of benadryl brings out your Ne, doesn't necessarily mean you're an N.

Incidentally, it was one of your comments that convinced me my girlfriend is an ISFP. It was something or other about seeing words as something almost physical that can be played with.