• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The best of the "worst"...

Kiddo

Furry Critter with Claws
MBTI Type
OMNi
Since the preconception/stereotype seems to be that types lack the capacity for their alternative dichotomies, I thought this might be a decent challenge.

Which E type tends to be the most introverted?
Which I type tends to be the most outgoing?
Which J type tends to be the most prone to procrastinate?
Which P type tends to be the most organized?
Which N type tends to be most aware of what is going on around them?
Which S type tends to have the strongest intuition?
Which F type tends to make decisions based on logic rather than how they feel about it?
Which T type tends to make decisions based on how they feel about it rather than on the logic?

(Edit: And of course these would be based entirely on your opinion and experiences so no worries. ;) )

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Obviously my own opinions... :) Also, other variables greatly play into these things (including culture, gender, religious background, age, etc.)

Which E type tends to be the most introverted? ENFP
Which I type tends to be the most outgoing? INxJ, ISFP
Which J type tends to be the most prone to procrastinate? ENFJ
Which P type tends to be the most organized? ESTP
Which N type tends to be most aware of what is going on around them? ENxJ
Which S type tends to have the strongest intuition? ESxJ
Which F type tends to be make decisions based on logic rather than how they feel about it? IxFJ
Which T type tends to make decisions based on how they feel about it rather than on the logic? xxTP

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Which E type tends to be the most introverted? ENxP
Which I type tends to be the most outgoing? INxJ, ISXP
Which J type tends to be the most prone to procrastinate? INFJ (from experience only, not theory)
Which P type tends to be the most organized? ISTP
Which N type tends to be most aware of what is going on around them? ENxJ
Which S type tends to have the strongest intuition? ISxP (tertiary Ni)
Which F type tends to be make decisions based on logic rather than how they feel about it? IxFJ (tertiary Ti)
Which T type tends to make decisions based on how they feel about it rather than on the logic? IxTP

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
Which E type tends to be the most introverted? ENxP
Which I type tends to be the most outgoing? INxJ
Which J type tends to be the most prone to procrastinate? INFJ
Which P type tends to be the most organized? ISxP
Which N type tends to be most aware of what is going on around them? ENxP
Which S type tends to have the strongest intuition? ISxP
Which F type tends to make decisions based on logic rather than how they feel about it? ISFJ
Which T type tends to make decisions based on how they feel about it rather than on the logic? ESTP

targobelle

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~
MBTI Type
enfp
enfp's are far more introverted than ENTP's

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Which E type tends to be the most introverted? ENFP
Which I type tends to be the most outgoing? ISFJ
Which J type tends to be the most prone to procrastinate? INTJ
Which P type tends to be the most organized? ISTP
Which N type tends to be most aware of what is going on around them? ENTP
Which S type tends to have the strongest intuition? ISFP
Which F type tends to make decisions based on logic rather than how they feel about it? ISFJ, they can apply rules in an exacting manner not based on their personal feelings. It's both a strength and a weakness.
Which T type tends to make decisions based on how they feel about it rather than on the logic? xNTP... :run: :bye:

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
you only wish that...... you know I am right :harhar:

come on I am not often right....... be nice :smooch:

The last time I saw my father I had a hard time convincing him I'm an extravert. He's my own father! (Of course he's also an INTP, so that makes it harder to convince him that plain facts are true.) ;)

Usehername

On a mission
you only wish that...... you know I am right :harhar:

come on I am not often right....... be nice :smooch:

you're right. on the whole, ENFPs are an introverted extrovert type.

TLL is just a mild extrovert, is all?

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
you're right. on the whole, ENFPs are an introverted extrovert type.

TLL is just a mild extrovert, is all?

In all seriousness I think it greatly depends upon the person in question. I've known quite a few ENFP's. Some are as extraverted as a person can get. Other's seem quite subdued by comparison. Within a single type there can be a lot of variety to the degree of introverstion or extraversion. However among extraverts the types I've seen confused with extraverts most often are ENP's (both T and F). That is simply my observation though.

Ms. M

MBTI Type
INTJ
The last time I saw my father I had a hard time convincing him I'm an extravert. He's my own father! (Of course he's also an INTP, so that makes it harder to convince him that plain facts are true.) ;)

Interestingly, I have a lot of people look at me in disbelief when I tell them that I'm an introvert and have consistently been a strong inrovert on any tests I've taken. I had someone at work argue the point with me the other day, because I'm chatty and outspoken in the office.

Usehername

On a mission
Interestingly, I have a lot of people look at me in disbelief when I tell them that I'm an introvert and have consistently been a strong inrovert on any tests I've taken. I had someone at work argue the point with me the other day, because I'm chatty and outspoken in the office.

me too.

autumn

MBTI Type
eNFP
Which E type tends to be the most introverted?
Which I type tends to be the most outgoing?

I think ENFPs do seem rather introverted at times (I certainly do), and in my experience it seems that the INFJs (and suspected INFJs) I know seem to be pretty outgoing and quite popular.

Kiddo

Furry Critter with Claws
MBTI Type
OMNi
Yay! This kinda confirms what I thought. I tend to be very outgoing with people I know well, and I also tend to procrastinate, but that doesn't sound unusual for INFJs.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I only get very chatty online, so IRL most people know I'm a "cube gopher" (I rarely pop out, even for lunch outings).

But my dad was an interesting counterpart. When he tried to tell me he was an introvert, I had to choke back hysterical laughter. He is about as extroverted as they come, you can watch him picking up energy and shining more and more as the interaction continues; he literally knows EVERYONE (and that is barely an exaggeration) or they know him; and when he's not around people, he just drinks and gets depressed because he's alone.