User Tag List

First 12

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    you're right. on the whole, ENFPs are an introverted extrovert type.

TLL is just a mild extrovert, is all?
    In all seriousness I think it greatly depends upon the person in question. I've known quite a few ENFP's. Some are as extraverted as a person can get. Other's seem quite subdued by comparison. Within a single type there can be a lot of variety to the degree of introverstion or extraversion. However among extraverts the types I've seen confused with extraverts most often are ENP's (both T and F). That is simply my observation though.
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by The_Liquid_Laser View Post
    The last time I saw my father I had a hard time convincing him I'm an extravert. He's my own father! (Of course he's also an INTP, so that makes it harder to convince him that plain facts are true.)
    Interestingly, I have a lot of people look at me in disbelief when I tell them that I'm an introvert and have consistently been a strong inrovert on any tests I've taken. I had someone at work argue the point with me the other day, because I'm chatty and outspoken in the office.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. M View Post
    Interestingly, I have a lot of people look at me in disbelief when I tell them that I'm an introvert and have consistently been a strong inrovert on any tests I've taken. I had someone at work argue the point with me the other day, because I'm chatty and outspoken in the office.
    me too.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    me too.
    That's when I pulled up the INTJ profile online, had him read it, and he said, "yeah, ok, so that does sound just like you."

MBTI
    eNFP

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddo View Post
    Which E type tends to be the most introverted?
    Which I type tends to be the most outgoing?
    I think ENFPs do seem rather introverted at times (I certainly do), and in my experience it seems that the INFJs (and suspected INFJs) I know seem to be pretty outgoing and quite popular.

MBTI
    OMNi

Yay! This kinda confirms what I thought. I tend to be very outgoing with people I know well, and I also tend to procrastinate, but that doesn't sound unusual for INFJs.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. M View Post
    I only get very chatty online, so IRL most people know I'm a "cube gopher" (I rarely pop out, even for lunch outings).

But my dad was an interesting counterpart. When he tried to tell me he was an introvert, I had to choke back hysterical laughter. He is about as extroverted as they come, you can watch him picking up energy and shining more and more as the interaction continues; he literally knows EVERYONE (and that is barely an exaggeration) or they know him; and when he's not around people, he just drinks and gets depressed because he's alone.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft