User Tag List

First 678

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

I know that I like my INTP a lot. We are very compatible. So it works one way. My INTP also likes me a lot and I don't think he would be compatible with an ISFJ, though there might be an initial attraction if the ISFJ was fascinated with him.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    eNTP

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    ENTP > ESFJ, ENFJ [Fe]
    ESFJ> ENFP, ENTP [Ne]
    Sounds like you're setting up ENTPs and ESFJs. No thanks. I have a close ESFJ friend, and that's hard enough, but DATING someone like that would be a DISASTER.

Tertiary-primary relationships seem like they'd cause a lot of, i dunno, jealousy. i find that my ESFJ friend and I spend a lot of our time together bitching about how we wish we had more of the others' strengths.
    A colleague of the great scientist James Watson remarked that Watson was always lounging around, arguing about problems instead of doing experiments. He concluded that There is more than one way of doing good science.
    It was Watsons form of idleness, the scientist went on to say, that allowed him to solve the greatest of all biological problems: the discovery of the structure of DNA. It's a point worth remembering in a society overly concerned with efficiency.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

I echo what BBNB said early in the thread.

Don't believe this kind of pairing works so well for xNTPs. I like (even prefer) Fe over Fi but do not gel so well with Fe doms. I don't think the theory has to work for all types to be accurate or hold merit though.