• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Types are an impairment

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
If I think this way, I should really be elsewhere. Which I actually do wish. Now. Right at this moment.

I mean, I get this feeling from just reading those shitty descriptions of ENTJ from people whom I'd almost qualify as sane.

My thought of ENTJ is more like this:

Strong, somewhat stubborn, but acknowledges the greater plans. Perhaps pays more attention to their own thing. Isn't blind to feelings or thoughts of the moment.

Most likely loves everything wise, everything substantial, everything that means a heck of a lot, and really seems to mean heck of a lot. This ENTJ has stamina enough to think of everyone.

This ENTJ understands that the life is not just about win and oppressing your opponents. Our ENTJ listens. He listens just okay. He listens cool. He's somewhat of a boss, but not bossy. He uses his abilities to do good to people. He's discovered that side. Give or take anything, he's still a thinking, analyzing person inside.

This ENTJ can find other sides of life than just playing "boss" or something like that. He's had enough of that. He knows how he can "rule" people. After a short time of that, he's not really interested of anything like that. Like most extroverted people, he's most interested of connecting, although in the least sentimental way.

If this ENTJ meets suicidal people, he can talk to them just well. If this ENTJ meets people who own a billion, he can talk to them just well. This is our ENTJ. Cool with any situation.

Our ENTJ is sometimes a bit sad for ENTJ being associated with Darth Wader and the likes. Gladly, that is of no consequence.

This ENTJ can be a humane ENTJ. Not weak, but humane. He does not have to be a robot. He's experienced that. It was not okay. Our ENTJ is a human.

Sorry, I spoiled your precisious hate-bubble.

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
Don't worry. It's one of those MBTi cliches that prevents people from ever spotting one in the real world. ENTJs I've known are social and laid back, decisive when they need to be. Usually quite entertaining when out drinking also.