• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type related personality disorders

KLessard

Aspiring Troens Ridder
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Well, I am INFJ and a mild borderline. Not avoidant.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
So I know two esfps that have OCD-like symptoms. Or similar to.

They have described it as thinking way too much about things and getting anxious when things aren't right or make sense to them. Mix OCD-like tendencies with ADHD and you get a real nut that can't sleep at night because they can't shut off their own thoughts and worries and stupid little things that they don't have a lot of control over.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Ummm no...although the ENFP I can agree with. Me mum is paranoid

sluxabella96126

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I'm an ENFP and have a tendency towards being paranoid (not voices in my head or anything but like overly self concious, assuming people are talking about me or looking at me when they aren't etc.) and my dad is an ISFP and he is bipolar. I'm going to have to disagree with INFPs being histrionic.. depressed would be more suitable. Also many INFPs and ENFPs have add, which I also have.

ningamer

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Eh, Histrionic doesn't really fit me. I show major symptoms of Avoidant and Borderline...

Super Nova

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w5

Invisiblemonkey

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Hm. Given Wikipedia's definition of Schizophrenia, I guess I am... Mildly. (Hooray for the Ever-accurate infallible wikipedia!) Honestly though, I would say paranoia would be more like an Si/Ti combination directed by inaccurate Fe. Hence, INTP.

goodgrief

MBTI Type
INTJ
Would I be right in suggesting that ISTJs probably have a higher rate of OCD? With all their Si and Te. Organization plus a desire to stick to tradition.