• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI comics...

BlueSprout

/X\(:: :: )/X\
MBTI Type
pfni
Enneagram
With courtesy to xkcd - A webcomic of romance, sarcasm, math, and language - By Randall Munroe, which indicated the problem of NTP(*) love (first frame), but didn't provide a solution.

mbticomic5.jpg

You can be sure, Mr. INTP, you do love the girl...

The solution comes from my experience. You can't keep your mind on the present even when you're cuddling with your lover? Check first if this cuddling session isn't put very firmly into your memory and pops up whenever anything reminds you of whatever you were imagining at the moment of the cuddling.

(*) I've used INTP in the lead role here, but it certainly fits at least one ENTP; maybe other people with strong Ne could relate to it too... (But I guess the feelers won't overthink love - they experience it instead of trying to understand it :doh:. I'm jealous :D)

This is awesome, Tamske. Even though I'm a feeler, I do this all the time (and worse :doh:). Thank you for sharing - your comics are always a joy to read. :)

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
^That's indeed the one which inspired me...

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
mbticomic6.jpg

I know. ENTP playing a role again.
*Tamske points to own type*
That's the one I know best.
I've actually done the thing described in the comic. Only my adversary was not an ISTJ (he's an ESTJ :D) and we weren't playing chess (we were playing gipf - a game I'm normally slightly better at than he is, but this time I was losing badly).

I'm sorry to everyone who wants to see his/her type represented in the comic... I try to find something for every type. Promise.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Okay, so I'm bumping my own thread with a double (er... triple) post... I know that's normally 'not done', but...
I think (correct me if I'm wrong) people would like to know when there is a new comic.

mbticomic7.jpg

ENFJ: "you can always improve yourself"
ESTJ: "I am already the best I can be"

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
You know what...
I'm totally able to imagine living like this. I've done it before :doh:

Same here. It's a rather accurate description of me when I'm feeling a little depressed.

Snow Turtle

I've made a new "character control room"! Here is ESFJ's Living Room.
I've changed a few things with respect to the previous ones:
- I've incorporated the attributes (magnifying glass for Se, stamp for Te,... )of the functions.
- I changed the question to "search Christmas present for (another type)"
- If a text balloon of a judging function has a bold outline, the decision will be carried out by the type.
- about gender: if the person is male (female), all his functions are male (female).

esfjlivingu.jpg

Look, if Fe is the boss, the small ones are treated as children :) I especially like little Te in her high chair. Te won't have problems with the high chair, as it's practical, but she still wants to be heard more ;)

:wubbie:

I especially like the Si. Nerdy-caring look for the win :D

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Another character control room! Here's ESFP's Pub.
It seems you quite like the "cute little Se" guys :D but I was in the mood for something different... so here's a dominant Se! (And, of course, a cute little Ne :wubbie:)

esfppub.jpg

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
I've not drawn this myself, but I'd like to share this one... (Source: http://xkcd.com)

A situation like this brings out my inner INTP.
overstimulated.png

Last edited:

Caligula

MBTI Type
xxxx
Enneagram
-

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
I love xkcd.
For some reason or another, to me xkcd screams INTP :D
I must have an inner INTP..I do this so often in social situations.
Maybe it's just our Ne wanting to be used... I like to use "exchange abstract ideas" as a means of connecting to other people, rather than the "exchange gossip" used in the comic.
Can you relate to the "INTP love" comic I've drawn, like BlueSprout?
Also this thread pleases me. I drew a bunch of MBTI comics today, out of pure boredom, and am now inspired to scan them.
Great! I'd love to see them :D

I've loved all that I've seen so far. Please continue!

Caligula

MBTI Type
xxxx
Enneagram
-

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
:rofl1: Awww. Don't worry. :hug: INFJ is just burying the deceased.
Indeed...
I wanted to portray each type from their best side, helping. It wasn't easy to find a fitting task for each of them.

Aphex

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Oh right, lol. Just looked like that with the whole bald, creepy guy with the shovel n' all that...

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
The ESTJ Courthouse gets a tough question...

If the functions talk about "we", it's about the whole character. So, "Do we love Mr. ISFJ?" means "Does Mrs. ESTJ love Mr. ISFJ?"

courthouselove1.jpg

I like the reasoning in frame four... if the practical effects are the same :rofl1:... very Te.

To be continued.