• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI comics...

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Short comics featuring some of the types interacting in 'real-life' situations... Here's the first one.

mbticomic.jpg

I can actually relate to both types here.
ESFP - I would get annoyed too if somebody calls me big
ENTJ - why would anybody worry about clothes when there's (fill in current interest)

Grace

MBTI Type
INTJ
:) Very nice. I could definitely see that happening in real life between my ENTP boyfriend and my ESFP roommate. Brutally honest = ENTX.

paintmuffin

MBTI Type
eNTP
ENTJ - why would anybody worry about clothes when there's (fill in current interest)

Yep yep!
p.s. great comic :)

Xenon

(blankpages)
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Nice. I like that you put their types on their shirts now; I had a hard time remembering who was who based on their hair.

You should make a website or something for these. Are you planning on that?

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Planning? Planning?? I'm a Perceiver!

Okay, let's answer seriously... I'm already juggling too many projects(*). I do have a website (about writing, in Dutch). I have to update that one. I want to finish my writing project. I have a job that I want to keep.
I always thought those comics were part of one of my "short-lived interests" - and I didn't want to start a huge project around it because I probably won't finish it.
That's how I manage to finish at least some of my projects!
Of course, if you all start to encourage me... :doh:

(*) There is a reason why I call myself an ENTP.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
I've made a new one!
ESTJ and ENTP are showing the difference between sensing and intuition here :D
mbticomic2.jpg

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Here's one panel of a strip I started a while ago.

It's auto-biographical.

I will probably never finish it....of course. ;)

tertiarytemptation700pix.jpg

Eowyn

MBTI Type
ESfP
Enneagram
Short comics featuring some of the types interacting in 'real-life' situations... Here's the first one.

mbticomic.jpg

This ESFP, after multiple interactions of the sort, has learned to rephrase the question. LOL

wren

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
imo These are wonderful! I've such a hard time learning typology through reading long descriptions and such-- hard to compare people in my head during such time-- when someone can make real life statements, I get it quicker, even if I'm skeptical of anothers' perspective (whether they know what they're talking about) I learn something about the way type has been perceived in a social context by those who are more confident in their assumptions regarding type than I. A snapshot of how a person's type might operate with other types in a context I can understand helps. Keep it up!

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Here's one panel of a strip I started a while ago.

It's auto-biographical.

I will probably never finish it....of course. ;)

tertiarytemptation700pix.jpg

This is awesome!
Is your Ne connected to mine???
I get a similar picture in my mind whenever I think of the functions! Only replace Fi and Te by Ti ("Check consistency!") and Fe ("Will this make other people happy?")
Also, I'd colour the four first functions white and the Shadows black... But that's a detail :D

I just love the facial expressions of the functions. That grin of Ne... I can just see him making connections by the millions and enjoying it too :laugh:

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
With many thanks to Wonkavision, who has sent my Ne into overdrive with his picture.

Here is a look in the mind of Mrs. ESTJ. She's deciding what she'll buy as a Christmas present.
Of course, the idea is much larger than this... Making a similar picture of every type deciding on the same question! I've made the ENTP one on paper, but transforming into digital isn't too easy.

In any case... Here's ESTJ's Courthouse.
estjcourthouse.jpg

My husband DID ask me what I wanted :D. Hooray for Te! :laugh:

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh, wow!
That's heading toward what I had suggested in the Halloween thread.
Are you going to give each of those characters the particular archetypal role?

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Er... I don't understand your question, Eric B.
Do you like the short ones featuring some types or do you prefer the last one with the functions?
Which characters are you talking about, the "types" from the short ones or the "functions" from the last one?
What do you mean by the archetypical role?

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
I remembered your suggestion, but...
I just don't see what you want with those archetypes. I don't see the link between eg. a sixth function and a witch. Should I give ESTJ's Se a witch hat, or what? I guess I don't know enough about archetypes. To be clear: I don't know anything about them. Care to enlighten me?

I've just taken those functions almost as constants - Te is always the one caring about efficiency and getting the work done,...
I've put them in an environment which would represent the type - ESTJ gets a courthouse, ENTP gets a laboratorium,...
I've made them stronger or weaker according to type. I tried to make them, well, "function" like they are, while at the same time arriving at a decision the type would make on the issue.

Here is ENTP's laboratorium! See, even here Te is caring about efficiency :D

entplab.jpg

To Ne, the new ideas are always better than the previous ones. That's the trouble with Ne! :doh: