User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Thread: MBTI comics...

MBTI
    ENTP

I've taken on Heinels idea and drawed some of the functions first.

All judging functions have something with which they announce their decisions. Here is Te. He's got three stamps: "approve", "reject" and "irrelevant". He can choose between four possiblilities. An "approved" idea will get done, "reject" will not get done but the decision will be remembered as it's a strong no, "irrelevant" will not get done and forgotten - these are those thoughts that come once into your head and are almost dismissed directly. The fourth possibility is to give the decision power to a lower judging function - something he will not do until forced.

This is Ti. He has got a pen. If he approves, he will draw a little square. If he disapproves, he draws a lightning bolt. The symbolism comes from mathematics. At the end of a mathematical proof, a square is drawn to show the proof is done. A lightning bolt means a contradiction. To Ti, there are only two possibilities - true and false. He doesn't believe in questions unsolvable by logic. He's apt to ponder hours whether to eat the red or the green apple - that is, if Se doesn't say the green apple tastes better. He will not delegate, unless the decision is forced out of his hands.

And here is Fi. His decision tool is the sword. He can approve, reject or be neutral. Neutral gets delegated immediately - the Feeling functions aren't as bossy as the Thinking functions

That's it for now...
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

^That's really kinda cute!
    Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

^^good!
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    TiSe
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LSI

Yeah, I'm liking the illustrations already XD

Two things regarding the descriptions:

For Ti, once the conclusion is reached their job is already done. They focus more on the process. In fact, (especially with intuitive Ti,) reaching a concrete conclusion is something they would probably avoid unless doing so is illogical. They feel sad when the debate ends. Sidenote: I think Fe kind of works like this too, once they figured a person out, the person is no longer interesting to hang out with.

For Fi, I think their language of approval / disapproval is love / hate. So if it's love, it gets the handshake with the teddy bear, and if it's hate, it's sword through the heart / neck / soul / wherever most vulnerable.
    Check out my blog: http://OrnateRitual.com

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Heinel View Post
    Yeah, I'm liking the illustrations already XD
    For Ti, once the conclusion is reached their job is already done. They focus more on the process. In fact, (especially with intuitive Ti,) reaching a concrete conclusion is something they would probably avoid unless doing so is illogical. They feel sad when the debate ends. Sidenote: I think Fe kind of works like this too, once they figured a person out, the person is no longer interesting to hang out with.

For Fi, I think their language of approval / disapproval is love / hate. So if it's love, it gets the handshake with the teddy bear, and if it's hate, it's sword through the heart / neck / soul / wherever most vulnerable.
    Seems right... This won't change the attributes, though

Here are the others.
    This is the fourth of the judging functions, Fe.

All the perceiving functions have something to enhance their sight. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves

Edit: forgot to add the name on the shirt of the last one. That's Se, of course
    Last edited by Tamske; 12-02-2009 at 10:56 AM.

MBTI
    eNTP

LOVE these. the ne guy + the ti guy = best description of myself i've come across in a long time
    A colleague of the great scientist James Watson remarked that Watson was always “lounging around, arguing about problems instead of doing experiments.” He concluded that “There is more than one way of doing good science.”
    It was Watson’s form of idleness, the scientist went on to say, that allowed him to solve “the greatest of all biological problems: the discovery of the structure of DNA.” It's a point worth remembering in a society overly concerned with efficiency.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    LoL

I like the Fi, great.
    "How can I be, all I want to be,
    When all I want to do is strip away these stilled constraints
    And crush this charade, shred this sad, masquerade"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGeq5v7L3WM

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

MBTI comics...-entj-intj-comic-bmp
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTP

@ Santtu: it's great that you are making comics too! Please accept my criticism:

I don't really understand this one.
    ENTJ tells INTJ all sorts of things (his plans?). What is INTJ doing in the fourth frame, working on something totally different? Or doing something ENTJ asked her to do? (Knowing the INTJs, probably something of her own, but this should be made clear in the comic...)
    Fifth frame - INTJ asks something?
    Sixth frame - ENTJ answers? Agrees?
    Seventh frame - ??? INTJ laughs at the answer? Sees the answer as a sign of love?
    Eight frame - ENTJ totally confused, is it because he's awkward at the love message or because there was only one thing (or even none) they agreed upon or...? Probably this would be clear if I understood what was happening in frames 4-7...

I recognize ENTJ behaviour in the ENTJ; but what is so INTJ about the behaviour of the INTJ?

MBTI
    ENTP

I've made a new "character control room"! Here is ESFJ's Living Room.
    I've changed a few things with respect to the previous ones:
    - I've incorporated the attributes (magnifying glass for Se, stamp for Te,... )of the functions.
    - I changed the question to "search Christmas present for (another type)"
    - If a text balloon of a judging function has a bold outline, the decision will be carried out by the type.
    - about gender: if the person is male (female), all his functions are male (female).

Look, if Fe is the boss, the small ones are treated as children I especially like little Te in her high chair. Te won't have problems with the high chair, as it's practical, but she still wants to be heard more