First 412131415 Last

Thread: MBTI comics...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    ???
    Socionics
    ????

It is a bit difficult to me to recognize some things because those smileys are just a bit small (well, they have to be I guess) so you have problems seeing details.

What does the Fi and the Ni smiley have? I believe the Fi has a sword (is that right?), but Ni smiley I cannot see what is the small circle.

Otherwise they are nice

MBTI
    ENTP

I also think it's due to resolution. If you compare my smileys to the ones used on the forum... I can see separate pixels. If they can be used, I promise to make better resolution ones The Ni one is meant to have a crystal ball, Fi indeed a sword.
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

MBTI
    ENTP

An INTP control room! As Christmas is nearing again, I'm going for the Christmas present problem

This is the very first drawing made with my brand new drawing tablet! I'm impressed with the thing, it works very well and it works together with the free drawing program Gimp I was using already.

Edit: no offense meant for all Christian INTPs. I just wanted to give my INTP room a fundamental problem to discuss about
    Last edited by Tamske; 11-07-2010 at 09:47 AM.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Tamske View Post
    An INTP control room! As Christmas is nearing again, I'm going for the Christmas present problem

This is the very first drawing made with my brand new drawing tablet! I'm impressed with the thing, it works very well and it works together with the free drawing program Gimp I was using already.

Edit: no offense meant for all Christian INTPs. I just wanted to give my INTP room a fundamental problem to discuss about
    I have held these cognitive dialogues before, so I'll say this is spot-on =)

Woooo more control rooms....

MBTI
    ENTP

Just got a silly idea in my head... Here's a control room of an ENTP writer. As you see, the writing is going really well.

I also wanted to make a room where the writing is not going well at all. The Ne would invent lots of things which are all rejected by Ti because they don't fit the story. The Fe wants to get the story ready to show the family, the Si proposes to read the things you've written, the Ni tells that you'll never be a real writer, the Te wants to abandon the story and get on with real work, the Fi feels crappy about the whole thing and the Se has to go to the toilet or something...

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

^ I love that! Ever since you started posting type control rooms, I've been wanting to draw something similar for ESTJs... but I keep putting it off

Now: I found this on XKCD, but I'm posting it because 1. it's TOTALLY Te/Fi, and 2. It's almost exactly why I joined TypeC

EDIT: Actually it's broader than Te/Fi... I could see any NTs or STJs (or even NFPs) doing that. Nvm! Not type related, I suppose
    Last edited by EJCC; 01-17-2011 at 09:46 AM.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    ENTP

^ You can borrow the background if you want. I used the same background for the ENTP writer as for the INTP room; with some little changes (replace the Ti's motto with some semi random posters). All those archives are a lot of work!

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    5w4

I would like some more of these comics! [I wonder what a INTJ control room would 'look' like... ]

By the way, this reminds me of PhD comics.
    Last edited by Thisica; 03-09-2011 at 05:19 AM.
    “To explain all nature is too difficult a task for any one man or even for any one age. 'Tis much better to do a little with certainty, & leave the rest for others that come after you, than to explain all things by conjecture without making sure of any thing.”—Statement from unpublished notes for the Preface to the Opticks (1704) by Newton.

What do you think about me? And for the darker side, here.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Thisica View Post
    I would like some more of these comics! [I wonder what a INTJ control room would 'look' like... ]
    By the way, this reminds me of PhD comics.
    Thanks, I love PhD comics

Sorry for the long wait, but here's an INTJ control room!

Now I'm wondering whether the name Oxfam is only locally known or not... anyways, it's a shop where they guarantee honest prices for the producers.

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Tamske View Post
    Thanks, I love PhD comics

Sorry for the long wait, but here's an INTJ control room!

Now I'm wondering whether the name Oxfam is only locally known or not... anyways, it's a shop where they guarantee honest prices for the producers.
    I wonder about this picture: what's with the sheets of paper clipped to strings?
    “To explain all nature is too difficult a task for any one man or even for any one age. 'Tis much better to do a little with certainty, & leave the rest for others that come after you, than to explain all things by conjecture without making sure of any thing.”—Statement from unpublished notes for the Preface to the Opticks (1704) by Newton.

What do you think about me? And for the darker side, here.