MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    INTp

make an INTP control room!
    Light travels faster than sound.
    This is why some people seem bright before they speak.

Consulting Detective Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

Quote Originally Posted by Coco View Post
    I wuz bored so I made some too lulz.

When all the types meet =O
    INTPs do not compete with INTJs. INTJs have more important things to do and INTPs are just not very competitive.

I love the ENTJ one though. And I actually think THAT fits better with INTP as well. Overall, very good.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by mrsherlockholmes View Post
    INTPs do not compete with INTJs. INTJs have more important things to do and INTPs are just not very competitive.
    are you serious? i compete with my intj friend about everything all the time and we have done that since we met in the 7th grade. its like the battle of the alpha males , but we do it for fun, not with the intention of hurting each other, even tho we can be very cruel to each other at times, but its the part of the game, a game which we both enjoy.

we have even argued which are smarter, cats or dogs for hours.. or more like which type of being smart(cats and dogs are smart in very different ways) is actually better(smarter).

it happens quite often too that he thinks that there is only one right answer to something, like when night starts. i can see many point of views on when the night starts, but he thinks that there is only one correct answer and i try to explain it to him in order to pwn him. he said that there is a set time when night starts officially. i think he said 9pm = start of the night, 12 = mid night and 3 am = end of the night and start of the morning night(dunno if there is such word in english or if you even use that kind of thing). i said that technically the correct answer is that night is the time when sun goes behind the horizon, he strongly disagrees because night cant start like 3pm(the time when it gets dark here in middle of the winter)/it cant change by the time of the year so much, i tried to explain to him that there can be many different views on the subject like the one that he mentioned, but my answer is right also and there it started again because only one view on something can be correct according to him.. . after i got home i had to check the internet and voíla i was right again Night | Define Night at Dictionary.com
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

Consulting Detective Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    are you serious? i compete with my intj friend about everything all the time and we have done that since we met in the 7th grade. its like the battle of the alpha males , but we do it for fun, not with the intention of hurting each other, even tho we can be very cruel to each other at times, but its the part of the game, a game which we both enjoy.

we have even argued which are smarter, cats or dogs for hours.. or more like which type of being smart(cats and dogs are smart in very different ways) is actually better(smarter).

it happens quite often too that he thinks that there is only one right answer to something, like when night starts. i can see many point of views on when the night starts, but he thinks that there is only one correct answer and i try to explain it to him in order to pwn him. he said that there is a set time when night starts officially. i think he said 9pm = start of the night, 12 = mid night and 3 am = end of the night and start of the morning night(dunno if there is such word in english or if you even use that kind of thing). i said that technically the correct answer is that night is the time when sun goes behind the horizon, he strongly disagrees because night cant start like 3pm(the time when it gets dark here in middle of the winter)/it cant change by the time of the year so much, i tried to explain to him that there can be many different views on the subject like the one that he mentioned, but my answer is right also and there it started again because only one view on something can be correct according to him.. . after i got home i had to check the internet and voíla i was right again Night | Define Night at Dictionary.com
    Oh, okay.There's an ENTP in my computing class who's always being competitive with me about our class results. I think I'm actually only 1% lower than him ATM. But he's always enthusiastically asking how much I've got, then taunting me if he's higher, and I'm just like "meh". I never thought we were particularly competitive. We can argue a lot, but it's usually out of concern with discovering who's right rather than proving a point.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Coco View Post
    I wuz bored so I made some too lulz.

When all the types meet =O
    I didn't notice this before, but... what the heck is ISFJ doing??

Also: lol @ ISTP
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Bwah, my ENTJ comic is gone I liked it personally, and I can't find it on my hard drive. Any chance it might be restored?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTJ

Can't find my last comic, so I made a new one: My functions in an imaginary contest, placing from #1 to #8. Finished just #1-#4. I'm not so sure of the exact order, so I just recited my function orders from memory.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTJ

Finished !

Ne, Se and Fe are happy for just being there, although they didn't place in the top, but Si is sour for having lost the contest.

Ti, Te and Ni take their win just cool. Fi has his mind elsewhere.

My wife asked if she married all those people Well, uhh.. I guess yes, I'd say everyone except Si.

I was going to draw the Si having tossed his "award" on the trash bin.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTP

I've made some function smileys. Hope they could be used on the forum! (Just ask me for the separate ones, in any graphic format you want.)
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

Cool!
    (Have to look at them more closely on the larger PC screen when I get back home).

I had thought of something like this, but didn't know how to represent them).
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas