• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

IFPs: What does Inferior-Te feel like to you?

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
A slightly unwieldy sledgehammer.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Like a grumpy old bat.

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
an abusive drunk step-father

and my mom is Fi

Ne is my bro and Si is my sister.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's annoying when people put pressure on me to get things accomplished. I have zero desire for power, and don't understand people who want a lot of power. I don't really strive for efficiency all that much. Going into cold hard logic mode is pretty draining.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
It's annoying when people put pressure on me to get things accomplished. I have zero desire for power, and don't understand people who want a lot of power. I don't really strive for efficiency all that much. Going into cold hard logic mode is pretty draining.

This.

To me Te always tries to over simplify complicated things and that grates me for some reason, the irony of me judging Te by using inferior Te is amusing.

wolfy

awsm
Harry Callahan

I like it but it takes a lot of energy. I think it is the same behavioural aspect of my personality that I describe using the eight wing in enneagram. Nine with an eight wing.

matilda

where am i? what is this? what the hell am i doing? what am i supposed to do? is this right? shit im sure im messing things up again.

also, inferior Te = procrastination.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Teach us, oh great one...

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I would, but I am clearly Te inferior like the rest of us ISFPs

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Nope. All mine! :coffee:

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
The first step to mastering Te is sharing your coffee.

Fact.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*grmbl* Fine!

louiesgonnadie

undergoing self-analysis
So, I am studying computer networking and IT at a technical school part time. I am going through a battle between logic and feelings right now towards it; logically speaking, it's a great job opportunity and I could make a decent living off of it, but at the same time, I am mainly disinterested and unenthusiastic about it, and don't have any passion for it. It's causing me moderate levels of stress.

Could this be an example of inferior Te, or poorly developed Te?

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Like I wanna bulldoze people with my logic, trap them into a mental wall and then keep forcing my conclusions on them over and over in this very obstinate manner until they simply accept it because they got no other options left. Pounding them into dust with logic isn't far off.