First 123

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by louiesgonnadie View Post
    So, I am studying computer networking and IT at a technical school part time. I am going through a battle between logic and feelings right now towards it; logically speaking, it's a great job opportunity and I could make a decent living off of it, but at the same time, I am mainly disinterested and unenthusiastic about it, and don't have any passion for it. It's causing me moderate levels of stress.

Could this be an example of inferior Te, or poorly developed Te?
    This has nothing to do with T or F in either position, although your ultimate decision is most likely going to hinge on what function you prefer, even though I am not sure it's that easy either. A sexual or social subtype is most likely not going to accept such a job anyway because they don't see it as personally fulfilling, for example.

I decided to upload a video that's pretty appropriate of how I see inferior Te. Curiously, Nero's also an inferior Te type (ISFP 8w9):

I was waiting for the day you and I would meet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Youtuber | The Typologist Blog | Redditor | Message me!

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    Like I wanna bulldoze people with my logic, trap them into a mental wall and then keep forcing my conclusions on them over and over in this very obstinate manner until they simply accept it because they got no other options left. Pounding them into dust with logic isn't far off.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

undergoing self-analysis louiesgonnadie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    This has nothing to do with T or F in either position, although your ultimate decision is most likely going to hinge on what function you prefer, even though I am not sure it's that easy either. A sexual or social subtype is most likely not going to accept such a job anyway because they don't see it as personally fulfilling, for example.

I decided to upload a video that's pretty appropriate of how I see inferior Te. Curiously, Nero's also an inferior Te type (ISFP 8w9):
    Hmm, yeah, I guess I see what you mean. When angry and confronted sometimes I may intensely criticize (or at least have a strong urge) someone around me, and when I do, I'll likely go into a small tangent about what is annoying me and it may lead into something off-topic that annoys me about them. I also fear incompetence, self deprecate myself a lot when I feel like I've done something wrong, neglect structure. I have read that these are all inferior Te traits. However, I've read that the 6 wing in some type 5s can create anxiety and also replicate some inferior Te traits (mainly fearing incompetence).
    "For a minute there, I lost myself...I lost myself."

LOUIS CK: "We don't think about how we talk"
    http://zenpencils.com/comic/95-louis...t-how-we-talk/

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by louiesgonnadie View Post
    Hmm, yeah, I guess I see what you mean. When angry and confronted sometimes I may intensely criticize (or at least have a strong urge) someone around me, and when I do, I'll likely go into a small tangent about what is annoying me and it may lead into something off-topic that annoys me about them. I also fear incompetence, self deprecate myself a lot when I feel like I've done something wrong, neglect structure. I have read that these are all inferior Te traits. However, I've read that the 6 wing in some type 5s can create anxiety and also replicate some inferior Te traits (mainly fearing incompetence).
    Sorry, you were missing the point. It isn't about criticizing people when angry. I can't be arsed to explain but none of the things you mentioned got anything to do with inferio Te.

I was waiting for the day you and I would meet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Youtuber | The Typologist Blog | Redditor | Message me!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5 sx

How many of you feel as though logical thinking is a weak point for you, and that this is a result of inferior Te?

because I just read this on CelebrityType's INFP page:
    Repress their Extroverted Thinking function, meaning they sometimes preserve their own opinion in the face of facts and evidence to the contrary
    and this for ISFPs:
    Repress their Extroverted Thinking function, meaning they sometimes fail to draw logical conclusions about their situation and act on them
    which doesn't seem to be true for most IxFPs I know of. I know CelebrityTypes isn't the most reputable source, but I'm just curious whether any IxFPs actually relate.

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

I imagine it is like a big mental penis, sodomising the right hemisphere of the brain.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.