User Tag List

123 Last

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Default Describe balanced types, close to xxxx

I'll take it as a premise for this thread that the types described have found value in multiple forms of thinking, feeling, perception and intuition, and hence they are less one-sided versions of the carricature types so often spoken of in here.

I'll give it a try.

I'll also try not to get overboard with making these superhuman. I'm trying to cover perhaps 30-70% of people in here.

ISTJ Cool, accepts people okay, does their own thing in a determined manner, invites other people in their life without getting very intimate.
    ISTP
    ISFP
    ISFJ
    INTJ
    INTP
    INFP
    INFJ
    ESTJ
    ESTP
    ESFPCan be appreciative of seriousness, tries to live their life with joy, connecting to a lot of people without being superficial.
    ESFJ Understands people with different motives, tries to create something that's both sensible and popular, maintains social norms in a relaxed way.
    ENTJ Accepts people with different goals, creates prosperity in socially responsible ways, considers other people's wants and goals aside with their own.
    ENTP Accepts stability, prefers to live in an improvised way, ready to grasp opportunities. Doesn't hold a grudge to the "system" or those who create it.
    ENFP
    ENFJ

This is harder than I thought! I'll fill in the blanks later..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

I believe my wife (ESFJ) is very balanced. She's a member here, but hasn't had time to participate.
    I believe she is basically FeSi, however, in trying to discuss the processes with her, it seems all six of the others are strong too. And it seems to fit too, in that the Fi, Se and Te she displays, while strong, and the latter two and Ni she has claimed are positive, they still do bear some of their "shadowy" nature in ways.
    All this development would stem from life experiences.
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas

MBTI
    ENTJ

Uhh, you try writing these balanced descriptions Take this challenge.. it twists your brain cells a bit more than most of the writing tasks we see here
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

*ponders*

MBTI
    ENTJ

Yeah me too, I think I'll write just 2-3 at a time to avoid overheating my brains :S
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTJ

ISTP: A cool person, prefers to spend time with their hobbies, which usually require lots of smarts or skill. Appreciates the finer things and people, as well.
    ISFP: A heartful person, able to grasp life without avoidance. Likes to experience the joy of life and culture in a quiet manner. Is able to dig deeper.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I don't believe such a thing exists.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    ENTP

ISTJ - shows his affection by doing all sorts of small jobs (from getting groceries to installing a door-bell) and by showing all sorts of interesting details (like - he's the one who saw the squirrel first and brought it to your attention)

I'll come back with more if I think of them.

He who laughs
    Enneagram
    5w4

I honestly think most healthy people can be described as balanced but that dont mean they are not a type. Balance dont stem from being an XXXX it comes from being a basic type that can use other sides/functions of themselves to support that basic type.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Of course they can be described as a type, but I was interested people who in fact are balanced (one thing), AND close to xxxx (which is another thing).

I don't think being xxxx makes a person balanced, but I'd say that access to multiple styles of cognition and information gathering paves way for balance. I'd almost say it's a prequisite.

That xxxx-thing is more like a clue, a hint, a suggestion for what a balanced person might be. The reason for this is that I thought the forum members often strongly associate unbalanced behavior with too strong an expression of type.

What descriptions would you write for some balanced types?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]