• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Sum up each personality type in one sentence GO!

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
ISFJ - My boss said I did good at work today, so it was a good day.
INFJ - You already told me in a dream last night.
ISTJ - Stop doing that, and start acting perfect.
INTJ - Shut up I'm working on the video game that I'm designing.
INTP - I have this condition where I'm smarter than everyone else.
ISTP - Did I give you some kind of indication that I care?
ISFP - I'm majoring in art, but I've been going to school for 6 years.
INFP - Dating is pointless when your not in love.
ESFJ - Tonight for our main course we will be having Chicken Parmesan.
ENFJ - I don't know how, but I always get my way.
ESTJ - We have some cleaning to do so get to work, and I'll coach you as you go.
ESTP - Want to see my happy trail?
ENTJ - It's alright everybody stop worrying, I'm here now.
ENTP - I want to be a computer programmer, or maybe a business man, or maybe own a bar, or become a police man, or an actor, or...
ESFP - Man I've been partying so much since my wife left me for another guy.
ENFP - I know we've only been on one date, but I love you.

Didn't you mean .. ESFJ - Tonight for our main course we will be having something burnt, lol

Some of these are retarded.

Living in a box, living in a cardboard box.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
An ESFJ gone awry:

She is the sort of woman who lives for others - you can tell the others by their hunted expression. (Screwtape Letters, C.S. Lewis)

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
WTH??? Do i like being with others, Yes. However, living for others .. Please .. We are just as capable of being selfish as the rest of you .. We have needs that need to be met also :newwink:

Just love the ESFJ's OK .. Or else i'll find some god darn minions to .......... :D

Space_Oddity

MBTI Type
CAT
Instinctual Variant
so
WTH??? Do i like being with others, Yes. However, living for others .. Please .. We are just as capable of being selfish as the rest of you .. We have needs that need to be met also :newwink:

Just love the ESFJ's OK .. Or else i'll find some god darn minions to .......... :D

Well, but you know, you probably wouldn't like it any better if it was translated into:

She is the sort of woman who enjoys being with others - you can tell the others by their hunted expression.

*takes cover*

:newwink:

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP

The quote reminded me of an ESFJ gone wrong - which I explicitly indicated in the post.
A good dose of selfishness is probably one of the ingredients of a healthy ESFJ.

ENTP: sees a joke about her post but can't resist clarifying because of the slight chance she's been misunderstood :doh:

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
INTP: :nerd:

INTJ: :glasses:

ENTP: :newwink:

ENTJ: :vader1:

INFP: :wubbie:

INFJ: :jesus:

ENFJ: :soapbox:

ENFP: :happy2:

ISTP: :cool:

ISFP: :headphne:

ESTP: :footballreferee:

ESFP: :moonwalk:

ISFJ: :hug:

ESFJ: :azdaja:

ISTJ: :1377:

ESTJ: :rules:

Nice! But for some of the types I'd prefer...

ESTP: :static:

ENTP: :yay:

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INFJ - "I am convinced capitalism is a lie wrought by those conservative alien bastards who harvested our DNA to create Ronald Reagan and his great grandchild, George W. Bush."
This sounds almost exactly like something my INFJ mom would say. Not exaggerating.
ESFP - cannot fathom why anyone would not want to party into the wee hours of the night and play "beer pong". If you don't like this sort of thing, then you are just one strange duck.
ESFJ - cannot fathom why anyone WOULD want to party into the wee hours of the night and play "beer pong"! Why doesn't everyone just get to bed early, so they can get enough sleep? It's good for you, ya know.
(based on one particular ESFJ I know... and yes, I'm aware that they aren't all like that.)
INTJ - People are idiots. They just don't understand.
ESFJ - "I don't have a clue what you guys are laughing about, but I think it's hilarious, so I'll just laugh too! HAHAHA!!"

ESTP - "No, THIS is how you get girls...observe."

ENTP - "I came up with the theory of relativity before ENFP did, but lost it because I was distracted by South Park's 100th episode.
EPIC WIN
ENTJ - I wish this person would stop talking so I could stop smiling and nodding and finally tell them how things will be done.
This might just be Te-dom, because I relate to it a L O T. :doh:
ESTJ - works 7 days a week. After work, engages in exciting hobbies like working in the garage, fixing up the house, getting the car tuned up, and getting things ready for work the next day.
ESTJ - Isn't it great how hardworking I am? Why aren't you all be more focused and hardworking like me? You're all lazy.
I would laugh... but they're too accurate...

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Well, but you know, you probably wouldn't like it any better if it was translated into:

She is the sort of woman who enjoys being with others - you can tell the others by their hunted expression.

*takes cover*

It's all good .. :doh: although i would rather people did not have haunted expressions after encounters with me .. I am going to come with a warning sign in future

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
This might just be Te-dom, because I relate to it a L O T. :doh:
I would laugh... but they're too accurate...
That's why we need those ESTJs (and ISTJs, too) around :)

iamthemonkeyman

ISFJ - Let me be your doormat.
INFJ - I invented Jesus in my image.
ISTJ - Ofcourse I'd love to die for my country!
INTJ - I know everything about life, but I don't have one.
INTP - I take social awkwardness to a whole new level.
ISTP - Killing people for money is a job I'd seriously consider, as a dream job you know.
ISFP - Yes, I am saying that this pile of bicycle tires and seats is art!
INFP - I was born depressed.
ESFJ - Buying stuff I don't need and making babies makes me happy.
ENFJ - I am the nicest, most moral and kind person in the world and you should follow me and act like me.
ESTJ - I love getting up early and working my ass off every day so I can brag about my achievements and rub them in everyone's face.
ESTP - Yo, chill man, have a beer.
ENTJ - God doesn't exist so I'm a good enough replacement.
ENTP - Last night I solved the Riemann hypothesis while on LSD but I ripped my papers into shreds because I was so fucking high.
ESFP - Hey, look at me everyone, I can drink through my nose!
ENFP - I can persuade a professor to give me a chance to take a test after arriving 90 minutes late for it. (this actually happened with my ENFP friend. He did the test in 2 minutes and got a B)

Hmm yea i'd probly say that. but thats the way we like it? :)

Aphex

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
ESTP - Hey guess what I did today, what I ate for lunch, and what my friends said the other day!?!

My God. This is exactly what my xSTP brother does EVERY AFTERNOON.

RisenPhoenix77

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
This: INFP - tells you how awesome you are but there's a mountain of stuff that they don't like about you, yet they refuse to talk about it. So the mountain grows and things go unresolved. Couldn't be more true.

RisenPhoenix77

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
We're great at coming up with them...implementing them, not so much. Or finishing them...again, not so much. (LOL)