• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Sum up each personality type in one sentence GO!

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
ESFJ - I'm going to skip all the boring parts.

:yim_rolling_on_the_
Yeah, pretty much true .. If someone posts a bloody book on here, i'll just skim to find the interesting parts or get bored and leave it altogether.

I like you :D

revolve

SJ's:
ESTJ - works 7 days a week. After work, engages in exciting hobbies like working in the garage, fixing up the house, getting the car tuned up, and getting things ready for work the next day.

ESFJ - begins getting the Christmas decorations out of the garage on November 10th. And wants you to help. While the big game is on.

ISTJ - keeps a log of his gas consumption and miles driven so that he knows if his vehicle is still getting the same miles per gallon as when he purchased the car.

ISFJ - takes it as a firm commitment if you say that you might show up to an event or that you might give them a call over the weekend. If you don't, you're in big trouble (cuz that's a really bad thing to do).

SP's:
ESTP - I'm in charge of this place, but I'm going to take off for the rest of the week. Stare at me again like that, and I'll eliminate you.

ESFP - cannot fathom why anyone would not want to party into the wee hours of the night and play "beer pong". If you don't like this sort of thing, then you are just one strange duck.

ISTP - owns a small mechanic shop.....out of his garage. Works hardest when all the money has run out and all the bills are past due.

ISFP - calls you just because they had a "warm and fuzzy" feeling about you, but can't describe or explain what that means in concrete terms or what the significance of it might be.

NF's:
ENFJ - tells you why the way that they do things is better for you than the way you are currently doing things, then throws in the fact that they love you just the way you are.

ENFP - has a list of 400 creative business ideas, none of which has actually ever been attempted. Then when someone talks about a unique business that they saw in action, the ENFP reminds you that it was their idea first and shows you their list from 1986.

INFJ - wants an awesome, understanding, considerate, caring partner in life but has probably missed out on several potential mates because the person used a cheesy pick-up line or didn't approach them in the way that had always imagined.

INFP - tells you how awesome you are but there's a mountain of stuff that they don't like about you, yet they refuse to talk about it. So the mountain grows and things go unresolved.

NT's:
ENTJ - seriously thinks that they are superior to you.

ENTP - has been very successful in the past but lacks the drive to do it again - at least at the current time.

INTJ - goes into the garage to smoke cigarettes and work on the latest project.

INTP - has 3 very original ideas that could seriously change the world, but won't get around to any of them today because he woke up at noon and was still "tired" from yesterday.

OMG this is so unbelievably accurate . . . it's freaking me out!!! Amazing job . . . absolutely amazing!

incubustribute

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Alright, let's give this a shot...

ISFJ - "I just wish people would use turn signals on the road and give me clear directions to follow so I can be of better use to them."

ISTJ - "But, why on earth would you want to get that new fancy quesadilla guacamole explosion volcano salad? The chicken fingers have always been fine in the past!"

INFJ - "I am convinced capitalism is a lie wrought by those conservative alien bastards who harvested our DNA to create Ronald Reagan and his great grandchild, George W. Bush."

INTJ - "I also believe capitalism is a lie, but I'll still work hard for my money and the government had better not cross me!"

ESFJ - "I don't have a clue what you guys are laughing about, but I think it's hilarious, so I'll just laugh too! HAHAHA!!"

ESTJ - "There may be widespread disagreement regarding this particular technique, but it's correct because I say so."

ENFJ - "Defeating evil has proved difficult to past generations, but I think I could give it a good shot."

ENTJ - "There may be widespread disagreement regarding this particular technique, but it's correct because I say so, and you had better do it perfectly lest I beat you mercilessly with a garden hose and then proceed to doing it myself perfectly...you bloody idiot!"

ISFP - "The ideal weekend getaway for me would be to hike part of the Appalachian Trail and paint pictures of all the pretty mountain lions and bears."

ISTP - "Shhhhh! I'm about to sneak up on this wild boar, and if you talk you'll ruin it."

INFP - "The ideal weekend getaway for me would be to hike the entire Appalachian Trail and have tea and political discussions with all the pretty mountain lions and bears."

INTP - "Wait, mountain lions and bears can talk? Oh. Well, I guess that's potentially possible."

ESFP - "Dude, whatever...even if mountain lions and bears could talk, I can't currently hear them because I blew my ears out at that Red Hot Chili Peppers concert last night while dancing on stage drunk next to the subwoofer."

ESTP - "No, THIS is how you get girls...observe."

ENFP - "I came up with the theory of relativity before Einstein, but scrapped it because it was boring and wasn't useful to humanity."

ENTP - "I came up with the theory of relativity before ENFP did, but lost it because I was distracted by South Park's 100th episode.

Space_Oddity

MBTI Type
CAT
Instinctual Variant
so
INFP - "The ideal weekend getaway for me would be to hike the entire Appalachian Trail and have tea and political discussions with all the pretty mountain lions and bears."

NOOOOOooooOOOOOOOO.... NO HIKING PLEASE - NEVER!!!!!!!!:doh::angry::nono:

:D

But otherwise, good job!:thumbup:

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I'm going to answer these based on specific people I know, and most of them have actually been flat out said to me by these types :D.

ISFP - What could be more important than cuddling?

ISTP - I'm going to build robots and bombs in my basement one day. Failing that I'll become an assassin or secret agent.

ESTP - Hey guess what I did today, what I ate for lunch, and what my friends said the other day!?!

ESFP - When did fart jokes go out of style? What?

INTJ - People are idiots. They just don't understand.

ENTJ - I wish this person would stop talking so I could stop smiling and nodding and finally tell them how things will be done.

ENTP - I'm going write many many patents about genius ideas and I am going to do absolutely nothing with them.

ESTJ - Isn't it great how hardworking I am? Why aren't you all be more focused and hardworking like me? You're all lazy.

ISFJ - You can yell at me all you want, I'm STILL going to continue to do nice things for you. ALL the time.

ESFJ - I think it's about time to have another get together where I talk to people about things that make them uncomfortable.

INFP - I feel like being a vegetarian is not sufficient anymore, I need to pick up another cause.

ENFJ - LET ME LOVE YOU! Scratch my back?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
ENTP - I'm going write many many patents about genius ideas and I am going to do absolutely nothing with them.

That'ld make no sense given the fact that the costs to hold a patent are astronomically high :D

Blank

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Hey, no one said they'd file the patents. :D

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
SJ's:
ESTJ - works 7 days a week. After work, engages in exciting hobbies like working in the garage, fixing up the house, getting the car tuned up, and getting things ready for work the next day.

ESFJ - begins getting the Christmas decorations out of the garage on November 10th. And wants you to help. While the big game is on.

ISTJ - keeps a log of his gas consumption and miles driven so that he knows if his vehicle is still getting the same miles per gallon as when he purchased the car.

ISFJ - takes it as a firm commitment if you say that you might show up to an event or that you might give them a call over the weekend. If you don't, you're in big trouble (cuz that's a really bad thing to do).

SP's:
ESTP - I'm in charge of this place, but I'm going to take off for the rest of the week. Stare at me again like that, and I'll eliminate you.

ESFP - cannot fathom why anyone would not want to party into the wee hours of the night and play "beer pong". If you don't like this sort of thing, then you are just one strange duck.

ISTP - owns a small mechanic shop.....out of his garage. Works hardest when all the money has run out and all the bills are past due.

ISFP - calls you just because they had a "warm and fuzzy" feeling about you, but can't describe or explain what that means in concrete terms or what the significance of it might be.

NF's:
ENFJ - tells you why the way that they do things is better for you than the way you are currently doing things, then throws in the fact that they love you just the way you are.

ENFP - has a list of 400 creative business ideas, none of which has actually ever been attempted. Then when someone talks about a unique business that they saw in action, the ENFP reminds you that it was their idea first and shows you their list from 1986.

INFJ - wants an awesome, understanding, considerate, caring partner in life but has probably missed out on several potential mates because the person used a cheesy pick-up line or didn't approach them in the way that had always imagined.

INFP - tells you how awesome you are but there's a mountain of stuff that they don't like about you, yet they refuse to talk about it. So the mountain grows and things go unresolved.

NT's:
ENTJ - seriously thinks that they are superior to you.

ENTP - has been very successful in the past but lacks the drive to do it again - at least at the current time.

INTJ - goes into the garage to smoke cigarettes and work on the latest project.

INTP - has 3 very original ideas that could seriously change the world, but won't get around to any of them today because he woke up at noon and was still "tired" from yesterday.

128788579367737495.jpg

I'm going to answer these based on specific people I know, and most of them have actually been flat out said to me by these types :D.

ISFP - What could be more important than cuddling?

ISTP - I'm going to build robots and bombs in my basement one day. Failing that I'll become an assassin or secret agent.

ESTP - Hey guess what I did today, what I ate for lunch, and what my friends said the other day!?!

ESFP - When did fart jokes go out of style? What?

INTJ - People are idiots. They just don't understand.

ENTJ - I wish this person would stop talking so I could stop smiling and nodding and finally tell them how things will be done.

ESTJ - Isn't it great how hardworking I am? Why aren't you all be more focused and hardworking like me? You're all lazy.

ISFJ - You can yell at me all you want, I'm STILL going to continue to do nice things for you. ALL the time.

ESFJ - I think it's about time to have another get together where I talk to people about things that make them uncomfortable.

INFP - I feel like being a vegetarian is not sufficient anymore, I need to pick up another cause.

ENFJ - LET ME LOVE YOU! Scratch my back?

Cuddling is very important you know! Otherwise strikingly accurate. :D I love the smart ass attitude along with how it's accurate.

ISFP - "The ideal weekend getaway for me would be to hike part of the Appalachian Trail and paint pictures of all the pretty mountain lions and bears."

I'm a horrible artist. :cry:

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That'ld make no sense given the fact that the costs to hold a patent are astronomically high :D

so thats why american inventors, rather than EU inventors..... :D

onemoretime

Dreaming the life
MBTI Type
3h50
ESTJ - "It's best not to rock the boat"
ISTJ - "You can't do that, it's against regulations"
ESFJ - "So we'll be seeing you at church this Sunday, right?"
ISFJ - "You don't know how good you have it with me around"
ESTP - "So, where's the party at?"
ISTP - "It's hard to speak when you're plunging toward Earth at 180 mph!"
ESFP - "You complete me"
ISFP - "I can't imagine not being in a relationship"
ENTJ - "Now I know where you're coming from, really, but this is just the way it has to be done"
INTJ - "Quod erat demonstrandum"
ENTP - "What does this button do?"
INTP - "Now that's not entirely accurate"
ENFJ - "Help me help you"
INFJ - "Turn off your mind, relax and float downstream..."
ENFP - "You'll never get anywhere if you don't express yourself"
INFP - "Above all else, to thine own self be true"

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I made this post A LONG time ago.... hope you enjoy :D

ENFJ - Im in charge, but i care :soapbox:
ENTJ - Im in charge...and i dont care :angry:
ESTJ - ....I always THINK im in charge :threaten:
ENTP - If i ever do end up in charge, it will be kinda like the inmate running the asylum. Occams Razor be damned, Rube Goldberg shall not have died in vain! :yay:
ENFP - I never intended to be in charge, no one really thinks im actually capable of being in charge, yet i still won the vote somehow :banana2:
INFP - they forgot to vote on me :sadbanana:
ESTP - I have an incredible plan! ... which we will commit to shortly after my term is up :bananallama:
ESFP - budget plan? BUDGET PLAN!? do i look like a man with a plan? :2ar15:
INFJ - I know im the best one to lead this sad bunch, but im not sure they deserve my leadership :azdaja:
INTP - I missed the election....i dont get TV in the lab. :reading:
INTJ - It doesnt really matter who is "in charge"... two words. puppet master :vader1:
ISTJ - Robots can, have and will continue to "lead". :zzz:
ISTP - Just because I'm in charge, does not mean that im responsible for the missing treasurey money! :steam: :whistling:
ISFP - when im in charge, the world is being lead 24/7...thats 24 days a month, 7 months a year.... the rest is "vacation time" :smoke:
ESFJ - To me theres huge difference between leading and being in charge. Leaders are called to serve, while i am called to be in charge of my colonial feudal SUV suburban middle america 2.1 children suburbian 8 dollar a gallon cleaning people come 3 times a week along with twice a week gardening and appropriately decorated, castle. :smile:
ISFJ - World peace will be had when everyone "uses their words", has perfect handwriting and dresses appropriately for dinner with grandpa on sunday nights:azdaja:

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ESTJ - "It's best not to rock the boat"
ISTJ - "You can't do that, it's against regulations"
ESFJ - "So we'll be seeing you at church this Sunday, right?"
ISFJ - "You don't know how good you have it with me around"
ESTP - "So, where's the party at?"
INTP - "Now that's not entirely accurate"

my favorite :laugh:

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
For the types I know best...

Spot on. Heck, I'd even file those patents before I realise the cost... That only doesn't make sense if you take into account those petty external reasons...:doh:

Without even saying so much, my husband conveys this message. :wubbie:

Patriot

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I am Patriot and I approve of this thread.