User Tag List

First 678910 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Hey, no one said they'd file the patents.
    Ti = 19 [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Te = 16[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Ne = 16[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Fi = 15 [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Si = 12 [][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Ni = 12 [][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Se = 11[][][][][][][][][][][]
    Fe = 0

-----------------
    Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly;
    Man got to sit and wonder why, why, why;
    Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land;
    Man got to tell himself he understand

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by INTPness View Post
    SJ's:
    ESTJ - works 7 days a week. After work, engages in exciting hobbies like working in the garage, fixing up the house, getting the car tuned up, and getting things ready for work the next day.

ESFJ - begins getting the Christmas decorations out of the garage on November 10th. And wants you to help. While the big game is on.

ISTJ - keeps a log of his gas consumption and miles driven so that he knows if his vehicle is still getting the same miles per gallon as when he purchased the car.

ISFJ - takes it as a firm commitment if you say that you might show up to an event or that you might give them a call over the weekend. If you don't, you're in big trouble (cuz that's a really bad thing to do).

SP's:
    ESTP - I'm in charge of this place, but I'm going to take off for the rest of the week. Stare at me again like that, and I'll eliminate you.

ESFP - cannot fathom why anyone would not want to party into the wee hours of the night and play "beer pong". If you don't like this sort of thing, then you are just one strange duck.

ISTP - owns a small mechanic shop.....out of his garage. Works hardest when all the money has run out and all the bills are past due.

ISFP - calls you just because they had a "warm and fuzzy" feeling about you, but can't describe or explain what that means in concrete terms or what the significance of it might be.

NF's:
    ENFJ - tells you why the way that they do things is better for you than the way you are currently doing things, then throws in the fact that they love you just the way you are.

ENFP - has a list of 400 creative business ideas, none of which has actually ever been attempted. Then when someone talks about a unique business that they saw in action, the ENFP reminds you that it was their idea first and shows you their list from 1986.

INFJ - wants an awesome, understanding, considerate, caring partner in life but has probably missed out on several potential mates because the person used a cheesy pick-up line or didn't approach them in the way that had always imagined.

INFP - tells you how awesome you are but there's a mountain of stuff that they don't like about you, yet they refuse to talk about it. So the mountain grows and things go unresolved.

NT's:
    ENTJ - seriously thinks that they are superior to you.

ENTP - has been very successful in the past but lacks the drive to do it again - at least at the current time.

INTJ - goes into the garage to smoke cigarettes and work on the latest project.

INTP - has 3 very original ideas that could seriously change the world, but won't get around to any of them today because he woke up at noon and was still "tired" from yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by justxher View Post
    I'm going to answer these based on specific people I know, and most of them have actually been flat out said to me by these types .

ISFP - What could be more important than cuddling?

ISTP - I'm going to build robots and bombs in my basement one day. Failing that I'll become an assassin or secret agent.

ESTP - Hey guess what I did today, what I ate for lunch, and what my friends said the other day!?!

ESFP - When did fart jokes go out of style? What?

INTJ - People are idiots. They just don't understand.

ENTJ - I wish this person would stop talking so I could stop smiling and nodding and finally tell them how things will be done.

ENTP - I'm going write many many patents about genius ideas and I am going to do absolutely nothing with them.

ESTJ - Isn't it great how hardworking I am? Why aren't you all be more focused and hardworking like me? You're all lazy.

ISFJ - You can yell at me all you want, I'm STILL going to continue to do nice things for you. ALL the time.

ESFJ - I think it's about time to have another get together where I talk to people about things that make them uncomfortable.

INFP - I feel like being a vegetarian is not sufficient anymore, I need to pick up another cause.

ENFJ - LET ME LOVE YOU! Scratch my back?
    Cuddling is very important you know! Otherwise strikingly accurate. I love the smart ass attitude along with how it's accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by incubustribute View Post
    ISFP - "The ideal weekend getaway for me would be to hike part of the Appalachian Trail and paint pictures of all the pretty mountain lions and bears."
    I'm a horrible artist.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    That'ld make no sense given the fact that the costs to hold a patent are astronomically high
    so thats why american inventors, rather than EU inventors.....

MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE

ESTJ - "It's best not to rock the boat"
    ISTJ - "You can't do that, it's against regulations"
    ESFJ - "So we'll be seeing you at church this Sunday, right?"
    ISFJ - "You don't know how good you have it with me around"
    ESTP - "So, where's the party at?"
    ISTP - "It's hard to speak when you're plunging toward Earth at 180 mph!"
    ESFP - "You complete me"
    ISFP - "I can't imagine not being in a relationship"
    ENTJ - "Now I know where you're coming from, really, but this is just the way it has to be done"
    INTJ - "Quod erat demonstrandum"
    ENTP - "What does this button do?"
    INTP - "Now that's not entirely accurate"
    ENFJ - "Help me help you"
    INFJ - "Turn off your mind, relax and float downstream..."
    ENFP - "You'll never get anywhere if you don't express yourself"
    INFP - "Above all else, to thine own self be true"

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

I made this post A LONG time ago.... hope you enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon Candle View Post
    ENFJ - Im in charge, but i care
    ENTJ - Im in charge...and i dont care
    ESTJ - ....I always THINK im in charge
    ENTP - If i ever do end up in charge, it will be kinda like the inmate running the asylum. Occams Razor be damned, Rube Goldberg shall not have died in vain!
    ENFP - I never intended to be in charge, no one really thinks im actually capable of being in charge, yet i still won the vote somehow
    INFP - they forgot to vote on me
    ESTP - I have an incredible plan! ... which we will commit to shortly after my term is up
    ESFP - budget plan? BUDGET PLAN!? do i look like a man with a plan?
    INFJ - I know im the best one to lead this sad bunch, but im not sure they deserve my leadership
    INTP - I missed the election....i dont get TV in the lab.
    INTJ - It doesnt really matter who is "in charge"... two words. puppet master
    ISTJ - Robots can, have and will continue to "lead". :zzz:
    ISTP - Just because I'm in charge, does not mean that im responsible for the missing treasurey money! :steam:
    ISFP - when im in charge, the world is being lead 24/7...thats 24 days a month, 7 months a year.... the rest is "vacation time"
    ESFJ - To me theres huge difference between leading and being in charge. Leaders are called to serve, while i am called to be in charge of my colonial feudal SUV suburban middle america 2.1 children suburbian 8 dollar a gallon cleaning people come 3 times a week along with twice a week gardening and appropriately decorated, castle.
    ISFJ - World peace will be had when everyone "uses their words", has perfect handwriting and dresses appropriately for dinner with grandpa on sunday nights

is the greatest emoticon ever
    Hello

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by VagrantFarce View Post
    is the greatest emoticon ever
    I was just thinking that
    I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library. - Jorge Luis Borges

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by onemoretime View Post
    ESTJ - "It's best not to rock the boat"
    ISTJ - "You can't do that, it's against regulations"
    ESFJ - "So we'll be seeing you at church this Sunday, right?"
    ISFJ - "You don't know how good you have it with me around"
    ESTP - "So, where's the party at?"
    INTP - "Now that's not entirely accurate"
    my favorite

MBTI
    ENTP

For the types I know best...

Quote Originally Posted by justxher View Post
    ENTP - I'm going write many many patents about genius ideas and I am going to do absolutely nothing with them.
    Spot on. Heck, I'd even file those patents before I realise the cost... That only doesn't make sense if you take into account those petty external reasons...

ESTJ - Isn't it great how hardworking I am? Why aren't you all be more focused and hardworking like me? You're all lazy.
    Without even saying so much, my husband conveys this message.
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I am Patriot and I approve of this thread.

"The two most important forms of intelligence are the ability to read other people and the ability to understand oneself." -Bruce Pandolfini

"Feathers filled the small room. Our laughter kept the feathers in the air. I thought about birds. Could they fly is there wasn't someone, somewhere, laughing?"
    Jonathan Safran Foer (Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close)