User Tag List

First 56789 Last

Results 61 to 70 of 120

  1. #61
    Freshman Member simulatedworld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    5,554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    The ISFP ones suck. We don't all do drugs.
    But will you murder someone for me if I bring you that last crow?

    That's the real question here.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

  2. #62
    Senior Member Saslou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Posts
    4,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRandom View Post
    ESFJ - I'm going to skip all the boring parts.
    :yim_rolling_on_the_
    Yeah, pretty much true .. If someone posts a bloody book on here, i'll just skim to find the interesting parts or get bored and leave it altogether.

    I like you
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

  3. #63
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by INTPness View Post
    SJ's:
    ESTJ - works 7 days a week. After work, engages in exciting hobbies like working in the garage, fixing up the house, getting the car tuned up, and getting things ready for work the next day.

    ESFJ - begins getting the Christmas decorations out of the garage on November 10th. And wants you to help. While the big game is on.

    ISTJ - keeps a log of his gas consumption and miles driven so that he knows if his vehicle is still getting the same miles per gallon as when he purchased the car.

    ISFJ - takes it as a firm commitment if you say that you might show up to an event or that you might give them a call over the weekend. If you don't, you're in big trouble (cuz that's a really bad thing to do).

    SP's:
    ESTP - I'm in charge of this place, but I'm going to take off for the rest of the week. Stare at me again like that, and I'll eliminate you.

    ESFP - cannot fathom why anyone would not want to party into the wee hours of the night and play "beer pong". If you don't like this sort of thing, then you are just one strange duck.

    ISTP - owns a small mechanic shop.....out of his garage. Works hardest when all the money has run out and all the bills are past due.

    ISFP - calls you just because they had a "warm and fuzzy" feeling about you, but can't describe or explain what that means in concrete terms or what the significance of it might be.

    NF's:
    ENFJ - tells you why the way that they do things is better for you than the way you are currently doing things, then throws in the fact that they love you just the way you are.

    ENFP - has a list of 400 creative business ideas, none of which has actually ever been attempted. Then when someone talks about a unique business that they saw in action, the ENFP reminds you that it was their idea first and shows you their list from 1986.

    INFJ - wants an awesome, understanding, considerate, caring partner in life but has probably missed out on several potential mates because the person used a cheesy pick-up line or didn't approach them in the way that had always imagined.

    INFP - tells you how awesome you are but there's a mountain of stuff that they don't like about you, yet they refuse to talk about it. So the mountain grows and things go unresolved.

    NT's:
    ENTJ - seriously thinks that they are superior to you.

    ENTP - has been very successful in the past but lacks the drive to do it again - at least at the current time.

    INTJ - goes into the garage to smoke cigarettes and work on the latest project.

    INTP - has 3 very original ideas that could seriously change the world, but won't get around to any of them today because he woke up at noon and was still "tired" from yesterday.
    OMG this is so unbelievably accurate . . . it's freaking me out!!! Amazing job . . . absolutely amazing!

  4. #64
    Senior Member incubustribute's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Posts
    297

    Default Alright, let's give this a shot...

    ISFJ - "I just wish people would use turn signals on the road and give me clear directions to follow so I can be of better use to them."

    ISTJ - "But, why on earth would you want to get that new fancy quesadilla guacamole explosion volcano salad? The chicken fingers have always been fine in the past!"

    INFJ - "I am convinced capitalism is a lie wrought by those conservative alien bastards who harvested our DNA to create Ronald Reagan and his great grandchild, George W. Bush."

    INTJ - "I also believe capitalism is a lie, but I'll still work hard for my money and the government had better not cross me!"

    ESFJ - "I don't have a clue what you guys are laughing about, but I think it's hilarious, so I'll just laugh too! HAHAHA!!"

    ESTJ - "There may be widespread disagreement regarding this particular technique, but it's correct because I say so."

    ENFJ - "Defeating evil has proved difficult to past generations, but I think I could give it a good shot."

    ENTJ - "There may be widespread disagreement regarding this particular technique, but it's correct because I say so, and you had better do it perfectly lest I beat you mercilessly with a garden hose and then proceed to doing it myself perfectly...you bloody idiot!"

    ISFP - "The ideal weekend getaway for me would be to hike part of the Appalachian Trail and paint pictures of all the pretty mountain lions and bears."

    ISTP - "Shhhhh! I'm about to sneak up on this wild boar, and if you talk you'll ruin it."

    INFP - "The ideal weekend getaway for me would be to hike the entire Appalachian Trail and have tea and political discussions with all the pretty mountain lions and bears."

    INTP - "Wait, mountain lions and bears can talk? Oh. Well, I guess that's potentially possible."

    ESFP - "Dude, whatever...even if mountain lions and bears could talk, I can't currently hear them because I blew my ears out at that Red Hot Chili Peppers concert last night while dancing on stage drunk next to the subwoofer."

    ESTP - "No, THIS is how you get girls...observe."

    ENFP - "I came up with the theory of relativity before Einstein, but scrapped it because it was boring and wasn't useful to humanity."

    ENTP - "I came up with the theory of relativity before ENFP did, but lost it because I was distracted by South Park's 100th episode.

  5. #65
    Senior Member Space_Oddity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    CAT
    Posts
    359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by incubustribute View Post
    INFP - "The ideal weekend getaway for me would be to hike the entire Appalachian Trail and have tea and political discussions with all the pretty mountain lions and bears."
    NOOOOOooooOOOOOOOO.... NO HIKING PLEASE - NEVER!!!!!!!!



    But otherwise, good job!

  6. #66
    Pumpernickel
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Posts
    1,960

    Default

    I'm going to answer these based on specific people I know, and most of them have actually been flat out said to me by these types .


    ISFP - What could be more important than cuddling?

    ISTP - I'm going to build robots and bombs in my basement one day. Failing that I'll become an assassin or secret agent.

    ESTP - Hey guess what I did today, what I ate for lunch, and what my friends said the other day!?!

    ESFP - When did fart jokes go out of style? What?

    INTJ - People are idiots. They just don't understand.

    ENTJ - I wish this person would stop talking so I could stop smiling and nodding and finally tell them how things will be done.

    ENTP - I'm going write many many patents about genius ideas and I am going to do absolutely nothing with them.

    ESTJ - Isn't it great how hardworking I am? Why aren't you all be more focused and hardworking like me? You're all lazy.

    ISFJ - You can yell at me all you want, I'm STILL going to continue to do nice things for you. ALL the time.

    ESFJ - I think it's about time to have another get together where I talk to people about things that make them uncomfortable.

    INFP - I feel like being a vegetarian is not sufficient anymore, I need to pick up another cause.

    ENFJ - LET ME LOVE YOU! Scratch my back?

  7. #67
    Senior Member Soar337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    457
    Posts
    387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justxher View Post
    INFP - I feel like being a vegetarian is not sufficient anymore, I need to pick up another cause.
    HAHAHHAHAHHAHAA....'shifts eyes'
    <3

  8. #68
    Senior Member compulsiverambler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Posts
    446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Space_Oddity View Post
    NOOOOOooooOOOOOOOO.... NO HIKING PLEASE - NEVER!!!!!!!!



    But otherwise, good job!
    Probably true. Reading about that hike for the weekend would be excitement enough for me.

  9. #69
    Senior Member Chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justxher View Post

    ESFJ - I think it's about time to have another get together where I talk to people about things that make them uncomfortable.
    Dammit, spot on.

  10. #70
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783
    Posts
    16,761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justxher View Post

    ENTP - I'm going write many many patents about genius ideas and I am going to do absolutely nothing with them.
    That'ld make no sense given the fact that the costs to hold a patent are astronomically high
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Similar Threads

  1. Describe Each Type In One Phrase
    By Winds of Thor in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-24-2012, 05:31 PM
  2. What global cities are suitable for each personality type?
    By curiousel in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-24-2011, 07:36 AM
  3. Sum up each type into a few sentences or words
    By KarenParker in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 07:25 AM
  4. Replies: 73
    Last Post: 11-18-2008, 04:37 PM
  5. [NT] How rare are NT girls? Does society comdemn this personality type in females?
    By ajblaise in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 10-08-2008, 02:22 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO