User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    :steam: .. OK, so i am just a body for squeezing out babies now, nice .. And heaven forbid, i can't put together a Xmas tree without needing help ..

*Cocks the trigger* .. Obviously I'll do it outside, don't want someone to clean up the mess on the carpet, lol

Ha ha. The point of that description had nothing to do with an inability to do a Christmas tree by one's self. It was about wanting to do it 2 months before the holiday and sort of "insisting" that it should have the same level of urgency on my priority list as it does on yours.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Tamske View Post
    What? A Perceiver with a LIST?!?

No, this one (minus the list) is ENTP.
    ENFP has 400 creative ideas to make the world a better place, if just everybody would work together...
    Just like I told the ENFP who I had in mind when I wrote that description, if you have all these ideas and you're trying to wait around for everything to come together (and everyone to work together), you could be waiting for a very long time. If YOU have an idea, it's in YOUR hands to go ahead and get the ball rolling and see it to completion.

Your brainchild, your baby. Don't pawn it off on me and say that YOUR plan never came together because I didn't do my part or I didn't take it as seriously as you did. It's yours. Work on it. Start it. Do it. Don't look at me. She didn't seem to grasp that concept. It was always everyone else's fault that the great ideas hadn't come together. I don't get it.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_ View Post
    ISFJ - Let me be your doormat.
    INFJ - I invented Jesus in my image.
    ISTJ - Ofcourse I'd love to die for my country!
    INTJ - I know everything about life, but I don't have one.
    INTP - I take social awkwardness to a whole new level.
    ISTP - Killing people for money is a job I'd seriously consider, as a dream job you know.
    ISFP - Yes, I am saying that this pile of bicycle tires and seats is art!
    INFP - I was born depressed.
    ESFJ - Buying stuff I don't need and making babies makes me happy.
    ENFJ - I am the nicest, most moral and kind person in the world and you should follow me and act like me.
    ESTJ - I love getting up early and working my ass off every day so I can brag about my achievements and rub them in everyone's face.
    ESTP - Yo, chill man, have a beer.
    ENTJ - God doesn't exist so I'm a good enough replacement.
    ENTP - Last night I solved the Riemann hypothesis while on LSD but I ripped my papers into shreds because I was so fucking high.
    ESFP - Hey, look at me everyone, I can drink through my nose!
    ENFP - I can persuade a professor to give me a chance to take a test after arriving 90 minutes late for it. (this actually happened with my ENFP friend. He did the test in 2 minutes and got a B)
    These are fantastic!

My ENFP friend once bounced a few checks accidentally and made a trip to the bank and got them to waive the $200 in fees. Amazing.

It happened again a few months later and they wouldn't waive the fees again. (IMO, rightly so) She thought it was really messed up they didn't waive them and she withdrew her account from that bank because of it.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

MBTI
    I

ISFJ - Let me be your doormat.
    INFJ - I invented Jesus in my image.
    ISTJ - Ofcourse I'd love to die for my country!
    INTJ - I know everything about life, but I don't have one.
    INTP - I take social awkwardness to a whole new level.
    ISTP - Killing people for money is a job I'd seriously consider, as a dream job you know.
    ISFP - Yes, I am saying that this pile of bicycle tires and seats is art!
    INFP - I was born depressed.
    ESFJ - Buying stuff I don't need and making babies makes me happy.
    ENFJ - I am the nicest, most moral and kind person in the world and you should follow me and act like me.
    ESTJ - I love getting up early and working my ass off every day so I can brag about my achievements and rub them in everyone's face.
    ESTP - Yo, chill man, have a beer.
    ENTJ - God doesn't exist so I'm a good enough replacement.
    ENTP - Last night I solved the Riemann hypothesis while on LSD but I ripped my papers into shreds because I was so fucking high.
    ESFP - Hey, look at me everyone, I can drink through my nose!
    ENFP - I can persuade a professor to give me a chance to take a test after arriving 90 minutes late for it. (this actually happened with my ENFP friend. He did the test in 2 minutes and got a B)
    Ok, these are awesome. Very creative.

Quote Originally Posted by Habba View Post
    This is the first ISTJ definition being officially approved by Chuck. *Roundhouse kick*

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    I am curious on the means you maybe used to make this possible
    Sweet innocent voice, reason, genuine fear in my voice when talking about the presentation and panicky voice when i told him about the computer, along with emo face aka

Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    What an amateur!!!!! ^^^

I need to give you lessons in BS....
    You talking about me? Coz I hardly need em...
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by EnFpFer View Post
    On more than one occasion I overslept and missed a Final Exam because I was up until daybreak studying. I remember waking up the first time absolutely frantic, knowing deep down I had missed the testing but hoping I was wrong. I couldn't find my keys, didn't know where my Scantron was, couldn't find a #2 pencil, my student ID, etc...Insanity, and yet, I actually work best during panic and chaos. It forces me to focus.
    Agree 100%: Once the initial shock wears off when I am a total scatterbrain, I can focus like a charm.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamske View Post
    What? A Perceiver with a LIST?!?

No, this one (minus the list) is ENTP.
    ENFP has 400 creative ideas to make the world a better place, if just everybody would work together...
    YES A perceiver with a list. I make lists ALL THE TIME. I would say it is the perceiver who needs lists, actually, because he/she is not naturally adept at keeping these kinds of lists in his/her brain.

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Sweet innocent voice, reason, genuine fear in my voice when talking about the presentation and panicky voice when i told him about the computer, along with emo face aka

You talking about me? Coz I hardly need em...
    Nope, I was talking to Entropie, but I was just kidding anyway.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by INTPness View Post
    Ha ha. The point of that description had nothing to do with an inability to do a Christmas tree by one's self. It was about wanting to do it 2 months before the holiday and sort of "insisting" that it should have the same level of urgency on my priority list as it does on yours.
    Lol .. My Xmas tree goes up on 1st December (if i can be arsed) and comes down on Boxing day .. And it is not a matter of urgency. My priority is having lots of goodies under the tree .. ie, Shopping (it is a stress reliever afterall, yeah any excuse)

In all seriousness though .. I am not that anal retentive darling.

“I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by KarenParker View Post
    INFP - WOW, LOTR, Harry Potter, art, poetry, music, literature

The first half of this doesn't match the second half. Harry Potter and literature in the same sentence?
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

According to this I'm enfp. It drove my parents crazy that I "got away" with everything.

This is similar to "copy a friends 8.5x11 sheet we are allowed to have with formulas (because you didn't make one) and beat her score on the test?"

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    YES A perceiver with a list. I make lists ALL THE TIME. I would say it is the perceiver who needs lists, actually, because he/she is not naturally adept at keeping these kinds of lists in his/her brain.
    I know, I know. I make lists too, and keep an agenda etc (I only forget to look at it, so I still miss appointments), just to combat the problematic effects of perceiving.
    But if you want to summarize a type in one sentence, I'd leave off the list.