User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ESFJ

:steam: .. OK, so i am just a body for squeezing out babies now, nice .. And heaven forbid, i can't put together a Xmas tree without needing help ..

*Cocks the trigger* .. Obviously I'll do it outside, don't want someone to clean up the mess on the carpet, lol
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    TNT

Quote Originally Posted by KarenParker View Post
    damn. this gave me chills. you're the best typologist I have ever encountered. It's intimidating. Which type are you?
    Thanks. I'm ENTJ.

on ENFPs: seriously, you are the best persuaders in existence. If a person has a soul, they're yours. It's a good thing you're not evil because you could destroy lives with manipulation skills like that.

btw, sorry if I was a little too hard on the sensors. It's just stereotyping. The ones that read this board aren't that typical anyway.

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by VagrantFarce View Post
    ISFJ - The unthinking, loyal-to-a-fault butler without any thought to call his own.
    INFJ - The politically-correct, "psychic" moron without any conception of reality as the rest of us see it.
    ISTJ - The unthinking, loyal-to-a-fault henchman without any thought to call his own.
    INTJ - That strange, overweight, neckbearded guy who wears his katana to work, "just in case".
    INTP - That strange, overweight, neckbearded guy who freezes in terror when he makes eye-contact with another person.
    ISTP - That one kid at school who stuffed the toilets full of paper and set fire to the gymnasium without ever getting caught.
    ISFP - The Peter Pan-wannabe who takes one too many pills and jumps out of his twentieth-floor apartment window trying to fly.
    INFP - That one super-nice guy that no one notices and who no one really gives a shit about, even though he's super-nice and everything!
    ESFJ - That really nice girl at school, the one who's nice to everyone but hides her insecurities and actual opinions deep, deep down in case she offends someone.
    ENFJ - That invasive, chummy git who knows exactly what will improve your every situation, guilt-tripping you into agreeing with everything they say.
    ESTJ - The petty office boss that everyone hates, but no one dares to cross.
    ESTP - The used car salesman that sweet talks you while his friends pick your pocket.
    ENTJ - The unstoppable, unfeeling robot that's learned to program itself.
    ENTP - That elitist, know-it-all bastard who just loves to rub it in your face when you get something wrong or fuck something up.
    ESFP - The party animal who kills himself by injecting eight speedballs directly into his penis, "because it sounded liked a fun thing to do at the time".
    ENFP - That one guy who goes on a weekend retreat and ends up forming his own religious cult and commiting mass suicide.
    You sound like an optimistic kinda guy. Just sayin'.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    I once missed weeks of a class, and cried to the professor, and I was still given an A for the semester. Also, I've been excused from two final exams since I've been in college since I already had an A.

Okay, that solves it: I'm ENFP.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

I had to hold a presentation (I have stagefright so it's a nightmare to me), so I convinced the professor to let me hand it in in essay-form using the reasoning 'I prefer it this way and that way you have more time in your classes still to finish up the rest of the curriculum' (I knew he was running out of time, first time teaching that year and new as a teacher in general )

And then my computer completely crashed, I had to rewrite the entire thing and convinced him to give me an extension on the deadline for it
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I am curious on the means you maybe used to make this possible
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    xNFP

What an amateur!!!!! ^^^

I need to give you lessons in BS....

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

On more than one occasion I overslept and missed a Final Exam because I was up until daybreak studying. I remember waking up the first time absolutely frantic, knowing deep down I had missed the testing but hoping I was wrong. I couldn't find my keys, didn't know where my Scantron was, couldn't find a #2 pencil, my student ID, etc...Insanity, and yet, I actually work best during panic and chaos. It forces me to focus.
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by INTPness View Post
    ISTJ - keeps a log of his gas consumption and miles driven so that he knows if his vehicle is still getting the same miles per gallon as when he purchased the car.
    This is the first ISTJ definition being officially approved by Chuck. *Roundhouse kick*
    "The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine."
    -Nikola Tesla

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by INTPness View Post

ENFP - has a list of 400 creative business ideas, none of which has actually ever been attempted. Then when someone talks about a unique business that they saw in action, the ENFP reminds you that it was their idea first and shows you their list from 1986.
    What? A Perceiver with a LIST?!?

No, this one (minus the list) is ENTP.
    ENFP has 400 creative ideas to make the world a better place, if just everybody would work together...