• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Sum up each personality type in one sentence GO!

ENFJfunfunfun

MBTI Type
ENFJ
ENFJ

ISFJ - Let me be your doormat.
INFJ - I invented Jesus in my image.
ISTJ - Ofcourse I'd love to die for my country!
INTJ - I know everything about life, but I don't have one.
INTP - I take social awkwardness to a whole new level.
ISTP - Killing people for money is a job I'd seriously consider, as a dream job you know.
ISFP - Yes, I am saying that this pile of bicycle tires and seats is art!
INFP - I was born depressed.
ESFJ - Buying stuff I don't need and making babies makes me happy.
ENFJ - I am the nicest, most moral and kind person in the world and you should follow me and act like me.
ESTJ - I love getting up early and working my ass off every day so I can brag about my achievements and rub them in everyone's face.
ESTP - Yo, chill man, have a beer.
ENTJ - God doesn't exist so I'm a good enough replacement.
ENTP - Last night I solved the Riemann hypothesis while on LSD but I ripped my papers into shreds because I was so fucking high.
ESFP - Hey, look at me everyone, I can drink through my nose!
ENFP - I can persuade a professor to give me a chance to take a test after arriving 90 minutes late for it. (this actually happened with my ENFP friend. He did the test in 2 minutes and got a B)

"ENFJ - I am the nicest, most moral and kind person in the world and you should follow me and act like me" hahahah this is sort of true. But I don't actually think this. I try to lead others by example. I'm 30 now and becoming more accepting, trying to develop perspectives.