User Tag List

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Default How to know if a ENFP 4 likes you?

OR how to make an enfp 4 like you. In a romantic way.
    How would I know? He's nice to me and talks to me a lot but he also talks to other girls too. Maybe he is just a friendly guy and not interested in me at all.
    I don't think I would want to marry him which sucks, because I don't really consider dating anyone unless I think they are suitable for marriage. I still like him though, which is strange.

my type
    mbti-ENFP
    ennegram:6w7 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by KiwiBurst View Post
    OR how to make an enfp 4 like you. In a romantic way.
    How would I know? He's nice to me and talks to me a lot but he also talks to other girls too. Maybe he is just a friendly guy and not interested in me at all.
    I don't think I would want to marry him which sucks, because I don't really consider dating anyone unless I think they are suitable for marriage. I still like him though, which is strange.

my type
    mbti-ENFP
    ennegram:6w7 sp/so
    I think ENFPs are more self-compatible than a lot of types. Trust the signs. I'd think you could pretty reliably read someone of your own type. If he opens up to you way more than the others, it can be a case of you being ENFP and trustable, as well as him liking you though. I tend to open up very quickly in the personal domain with FPs. I'd say that if I liked you I'd make it pretty unambiguous. You'd know. (not sure how type 4 changes this, and I may have been more shy when I was younger)

btw, morbid poetry sounds great. And I do the same with my diary as you said in the other thread. (I'm a 7w6 though)
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ENFp

Ask him out. You can't lose.
    Say something manipulative along the lines of:
    "My sister/brother/friend dared me to ask you out. I think you're kind of hot, and nice, so I took them up on the dare."

Or read up on flirting.

Or...

Just ask him out.
    "In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present." -Francis Bacon

"No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible." -George Chakiris

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

I'm an ENFP type 4.

Ask him out or something. Chances are, the other girls that he talks to are just friends. I can't really offer any specific advice however. Just show him you care for him, accept him, and appreciate him on a personal level. Not too personal, but be personal or he'll just see you as a friend.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?