• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Judging vs. Perceiving

PoprocksAndCoke

A Benign Tumor
MBTI Type
ENTP
This is the place for everyone to dump their thoughts on J vs. P. You can post anything related here, but I swear, if this thread ends up in the Fluff Zone or Graveyard, I'm blaming you.

This is meant as a reference for those unsure and a dump for those with nagging thoughts on the topic.

Tyrant

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Judgers judge. And perceivers perceive. This is what you think, right?

PoprocksAndCoke

A Benign Tumor
MBTI Type
ENTP
Judgers judge. And perceivers perceive. This is what you think, right?

Come on, you have to be more vague than that.
You have to be all metaphorical;).

(Sorry, I find it impossible to hold things against people for long)

Max

MBTI Type
ISTP
Ps have been tending to get on my nerves a lot, whereas Js can often be boring and sometimes even awkward. I love being J overall, but it does have its downsides.

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
I have had it explained as this..

J`s are flexible with themselves.. but much more rigid with the outer world..

P` are much more rigid with themselves.. but much more flexible with the exterior world..

Makes sense to me..