• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Lifexplore Website

Ozz

MBTI Type
ISTJ
As many of you already know, Geocities has been shut down and every single web site on it is gone. Lifexplore, a web site containing useful information on MBIT and Enneagram, got taken down by it as well. I want to upload a copy I have so people can enjoy the site.

Anyone got a good free web host recommendation?

attetude

MBTI Type
xxxx
Hmm, I think I can provide some space for this purpose from my hosting account. Better than usual free hosts.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You do know that much of Geocities was archived by a non-profit? There was a page about it on Yahoo, describing where the archive was, and how to make sure your Geo site got backed up onto it.

IOW, I am saying your site might still be out there, just under a different URL. So even if you can't update it there, people can still go to it in the meanwhile.

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I didn't know geocities was completely shut down (like aol a year ago), but just a couple of days ago saw that the Lifexplore site was down.

I was able to find it on the Wayback Machine/Internet Archive (www.archive.org)

Ozz

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Wow so someone has ready beat me to it! I check the copy on webring.com and I find that it is essentially the same as my copy. In fact, it is similar down to the broken logo on the first page.