User Tag List

MBTI
    ISTJ

Default Lifexplore Website

As many of you already know, Geocities has been shut down and every single web site on it is gone. Lifexplore, a web site containing useful information on MBIT and Enneagram, got taken down by it as well. I want to upload a copy I have so people can enjoy the site.

Anyone got a good free web host recommendation?

MBTI
    xxxx

Hmm, I think I can provide some space for this purpose from my hosting account. Better than usual free hosts.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

You do know that much of Geocities was archived by a non-profit? There was a page about it on Yahoo, describing where the archive was, and how to make sure your Geo site got backed up onto it.

IOW, I am saying your site might still be out there, just under a different URL. So even if you can't update it there, people can still go to it in the meanwhile.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

I didn't know geocities was completely shut down (like aol a year ago), but just a couple of days ago saw that the Lifexplore site was down.

I was able to find it on the Wayback Machine/Internet Archive (www.archive.org)
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas

Wow, I just heard about it. I looked up Lifexplore and it seems to have been put up on another hosting site:

Lifexplore - Personality, Myers-Briggs, Enneagram, Tests, Type Descriptions, More

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Eric B View Post
    I was able to find it on the Wayback Machine/Internet Archive (www.archive.org)
    That's the one.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ISTJ

Wow so someone has ready beat me to it! I check the copy on webring.com and I find that it is essentially the same as my copy. In fact, it is similar down to the broken logo on the first page.