User Tag List

View Poll Results: Choose one

77. You may not vote on this poll
  • I am a happy N

49 63.64%
  • I am a happy S

16 20.78%
  • I am an unhappy N and want to be an S is (if possible)

10 12.99%
  • I am an unhappy S and want to be an N is (if possible)

2 2.60%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: I wish I were an S

Twerking & Lurking Array ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    4w3 so/sx

I'm a happy S as well.
    I enjoy seeing the world the way I see it. The way they make S's sound, makes it sound like its all creative and cool to me and N's are brilliant. Well thats how i make it seem in my head. I can't say thats correct though
    Who in the world knows what would happen if I were an INFP instead of an ISFP.
    I love my INFP siblings though
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

Supreme Allied Commander Array Take Five's Avatar

I'm happy as an S. I have an anal attention to detail, but in countless situations this has given me an edge over other people. I like having a more grounded presence of mind.

I'm a happy S too. I like that I know how to access my personal power to carry out the practical changes that will make my real life a happier one and not being stuck in a dream or a vision.

Senior Member Array

I'm a happy N. I kind of need to see the future coming because I'm really failure-prone and I need to see trucks coming before they hit me! Then again, if I was an S, I'd be more aware of my surroundings and that would make my life a hell of a lot easier. Not to mention most S's would probably laugh at how difficult it is for me to shave every day and even leave the house when I don't have to.

I'll admit I thought about what it would be like if I was an ISFJ at certain times because I was in love with an ESFP girl for a while and we had a very hot and cold relationship. Sometimes it seemed like fireworks, other times nothing was happening at all. The wonderful thing about her is she is beautiful, sweet, smart and saw good qualities in me that others miss. Those are the things I liked about her, and type became secondary to that. But sometimes I would think, "Maybe if I was an ISFJ we would perceive the world in a more similar way, and relate to each other better in ways which I can't even notice aren't working now." For instance, she is great at moving forward in life and doesn't look back a whole lot. I'm very reflective, and need time to sit back and evaluate my situation making sure everything's going in the right direction. I found myself wishing I could move forward like she could, but also wishing she could stop and think things over a little more too. Maybe if I was an S or she was an N, we'd be a better match. But you never know, I guess, and relationships take work no matter what type you are.

Being intuitive really plays a huge part in who I am. And for that reason, I would never want to change it.
    A hero is someone who does the right thing without expectation of reward, just because it's the right thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    I guess it's not too typical on this site, but I'd change the N before any of the other letters.
    Me, too.

9w8 sx/sp
    SEE Fi

I'm happy with how I am. I like not making problems for myself purely from thinking too much. I like being practical and realistic. I also like having intuitive abilities along with being like that, I can easily see how a situation will play out in the future if I think about it. I feel pretty balanced.
    () 9w8-3w2-7w6 tritype.

RCueI (primary Inquisition)