User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Now that I am thinking about it, there is a small pattern there... just about all the transwomen I've met are F's, while just about all the transmen I have met are T's. (My guess here is that the T/F gender bias impacts self-perception.)
    If you could clarify for me please:
    Is a transwoman a man that becomes a woman (and vice versa for transman)? If so, it makes sense to me. Men tend to act more like T's and women more like F's for social reasons. A man with a lot of F (and probably many other factors) may feel more comfortable as a woman (and vice verso for a transman).

Quote Originally Posted by sassafrassquatch View Post
    A conservative ISTJ probably would be averse to promiscuity but I'm not a conservative so I'm willing to be a man ho as long as she fits the criteria...
    I agree that they may control their desire if they have a social/moral reason to do so, but they probably still have that desire regardless their political/religious leanings.
    I'm not being critical, I'm just trying to make you a better person.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by warick View Post
    If you could clarify for me please:
    Is a transwoman a man that becomes a woman (and vice versa for transman)?
    Yes, very good intuition.

(Wiki covers the terms in more depth; sorry for not explaining better.)

If so, it makes sense to me. Men tend to act more like T's and women more like F's for social reasons.
    The nurturing instinct created by estrogen also contributes, I'm thinking, to some degree... since F values invariably seem to be directly related to human relations. (Of course, high estrogen = correlated with being female. )
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTJ

The nurturing instinct created by estrogen also contributes, I'm thinking, to some degree... since F values invariably seem to be directly related to human relations. (Of course, high estrogen = correlated with being female. )
    I've heard (I think it was on TLC or something) that women exposed to high amounts of testosterone in the womb are more likely to be a tomboy and/or lesbian. The way you can tell if they were exposed to high amounts is if the ring finger is longer than the middle finger, it has a direct impact on the growth somehow. My wife was/is a tomboy and hers is longer. I know that's only one example, not very good proof but it's enough for me.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I've heard (I think it was on TLC or something) that women exposed to high amounts of testosterone in the womb are more likely to be a tomboy and/or lesbian. The way you can tell if they were exposed to high amounts is if the ring finger is longer than the middle finger, it has a direct impact on the growth somehow. My wife was/is a tomboy and hers is longer. I know that's only one example, not very good proof but it's enough for me.
    The index/ring finger connection is being explored by many people nowadays; and it seems like testosterone impacts the ring finger's growth, although other variables are involved.

But it's interesting, isn't it, how all these things are interconnected?

They use that test over on the BBC Gender test (the link is posted around here somewhere)...

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTJ

The index/ring finger connection is being explored by many people nowadays; and it seems like testosterone impacts the ring finger's growth, although other variables are involved.

But it's interesting, isn't it, how all these things are interconnected?

They use that test over on the BBC Gender test (the link is posted around here somewhere)...
    I'm searching for that test right now, I got lost for ten minutes in the "non-religious arguments against homosexuality" thread. That's some interesting reading there.
    [On a personal note, playtime is over. My shift is done and I have to go home, I'll be back tonight.]

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I'm searching for that test right now...
    Found it here...

MBTI
    INTJ

You rock Jennifer.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

enjoy!

(and let us know how you come out... Well, if you want.)

MBTI
    ENTP

I don't think type has anything to do with sexuality. I'm bisexual myself, but I'm the only non-straight ENTP I've ever met. I also don't think I would even be bisexual if I hadn't lived most of my life in female role, being brainwashed and brainwashing myself into believing I'm supposed to be attracted to men. Since I changed sex, I've barely considered men in that way, and I never sincerely did beforehand.

Then again, terms such as 'bisexual', 'gay' and 'straight' only tend to mean anything if you have no gender issues. When you're neither entirely male nor female, then regardless of who you're attracted to, you're none of the above and yet all of them.
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    INTJ

Found it here...
    I'm half man, half woman. Just call me Pat.

Well I got 50/50, but this test isn't entirely objective. I probably would have done better on the spacial reasoning and words if it weren't past my bedtime (making me more manly). My INTJ'ness caused me to be more manly on the emotions and systemizing, but that isn't necessarily a manly thing IMO (or at least when you put it into the perspective of all the MBTI functions). Of course my INTJ'ness (I think) drove up my 'eyes' score (my ability to judge others emotions based on their eyes), making me more womanly and neutralizing my last score.
    In spite of the various degrees of error, I would agree with the conclusion of this test, that I am less aggressive than most men, meaning a lower amount of testosterone. They say that more testosterone causes a higher sex drive though. I stated earlier I thought I had a strong sex drive, I'm curious as to how it may compare with other men. Of course, lower testosterone also means less chance of baldness, I guess there's a bit of good news for being a pansy.