User Tag List

First 234

Results 31 to 39 of 39

Thread: Type titles

  1. #31
    pathwise dependent FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj
    Posts
    5,908

    Default

    I like the Medieval Knight stuff. Even though I'm probably too enthusiastic IRL to be seriously appointed such a name.

  2. #32
    Senior Member substitute's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    4,601

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    I like the Medieval Knight stuff. Even though I'm probably too enthusiastic IRL to be seriously appointed such a name.
    Hm, you don't think it too a bit of enthusiasm to charge over a hill with only a spear and leather jerkin to protect you, towards thousands of people, armed to the teeth, with the single intention of using your skull as a drinking vessel?

    Medieval people were nothing, if not enthusiastic. Anyway, you'd be the king
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

    "When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

  3. #33
    Protocol Droid Athenian200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    8,828

    Default

    Let me try again:

    ENTP: Clever Adapter
    ENFP: Zestful Adapter

    INTP: Abstract Extrapolator
    ISTP: Concrete Extrapolator

    INTJ: Insightful Strategist
    INFJ: Insightful Empathizer

    ENTJ: Directive Strategist
    ESTJ: Directive Conservator

    ENFJ: Charitable Visionary
    ESFJ: Charitable Conservator

    ISTJ: Dutiful Soldier
    ISFJ: Dutiful Acolyte

    INFP: Idealistic Sentimentalist
    ISFP: Aesthetic Sentimentalist

    ESTP: Pragmatic Experientialist
    ESFP: Hospitable Experientialist

  4. #34
    Dhampyr Economica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    2,054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sassafrassquatch View Post
    INFJ: The Conspiracy Theorist
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiddo View Post
    I sooooo want to throw up the BS flag on that one...but sadly I can't because I started the "Is the Government out to get me" thread.

  5. #35
    Aspie Idealist TaylorS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    972 so/sp
    Socionics
    EII Ni
    Posts
    365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiddo View Post
    I sooooo want to throw up the BS flag on that one...but sadly I can't because I started the "Is the Government out to get me" thread.

    Autistic INFP


  6. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4
    Posts
    301

    Default

    This is fun, I want to do it too!

    INTP - The Theorizer
    ENTJ - The Warden
    INTJ - The Analyzer
    INFP - The Conceptualist
    ISTP - The Soldier
    ENFP - The Motivator
    ENTP - The Cerebralist
    ISTJ - The Traditionalist
    ESTJ - The Organizer
    ENFJ - The Pedagogue
    INFJ - The Clairvoyant
    ISFJ - The Reliant
    ISFP - The Naturalist
    ESFP - The Free Spirit
    ESFJ - The Helper
    ESTP - The Realist

  7. #37
    Aspie Idealist TaylorS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    972 so/sp
    Socionics
    EII Ni
    Posts
    365

    Default

    A re-do:

    INTP: The Philosopher
    ENTP: The Investor
    INTJ: The Scientist
    ENTJ: The General

    INFP: The Poet
    ENFP: The Activist
    INFJ: The Prophet
    ENFJ: The Community Organizer

    ISTJ: The Soldier
    ESTJ: The Businessman
    ISFJ: The Doctor
    ESFJ: The Teacher

    ISTP: The Engineer
    ESTP: The Orator
    ISFP: The Artist
    ESFP: The Actor
    Autistic INFP


  8. #38
    Phoenix Incarnate Sentura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp
    Posts
    750

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    Let me try again:

    ENTP: Clever Adapter
    ENFP: Zestful Adapter

    INTP: Abstract Extrapolator
    ISTP: Concrete Extrapolator

    INTJ: Insightful Strategist
    INFJ: Insightful Empathizer

    ENTJ: Directive Strategist
    ESTJ: Directive Conservator

    ENFJ: Charitable Visionary
    ESFJ: Charitable Conservator

    ISTJ: Dutiful Soldier
    ISFJ: Dutiful Acolyte

    INFP: Idealistic Sentimentalist
    ISFP: Aesthetic Sentimentalist

    ESTP: Pragmatic Experientialist
    ESFP: Hospitable Experientialist
    this one gets the closest to truth for me. the touch of linking the doms together is one of sheer brilliance.
    i hunt INXPs for bounty
    FUNCTION ORDER FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT ENXP MEANS: Ne > Ni > Fi=Ti > *

    ...people tell me i have wildfires in my eyes

  9. #39
    Protocol Droid Athenian200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    8,828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sentura View Post
    this one gets the closest to truth for me. the touch of linking the doms together is one of sheer brilliance.
    :blushing: Thank you, I'm glad it makes sense to someone.

Similar Threads

  1. [Inst] 27-type chart with titles
    By skylights in forum Instinctual Subtypes
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 11-27-2016, 05:27 PM
  2. TYPE TITLE AND WONDROUS THINGS SHALL HAPPEN TO YOU!!
    By Title in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 04-22-2013, 05:39 PM
  3. Unhealthy Type Titles
    By Thunderbringer in forum Enneagram
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 07-29-2011, 04:28 AM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-01-2011, 10:46 AM
  5. Type Titles
    By Arclight in forum Enneagram
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-27-2011, 06:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO