User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    Is my INTP the only one that really does not like change and does not adjust to it all that easily? Also, Don and I have both noticed that while he is great in a crisis because he can keep it together, it always takes a toll on him later on and if the crisis is an extended one, it really wears on him.

In comparison, I tend to take change in stride and though I may initially flip out when there is a crisis, soon I'm able to adjust with little ill effects and I can handle longer term crises better than he can.

I know Ps are supposed to be good with change and Js are not, but we just have not seen things work that way in our relationship.
    Yes.
    There is the "paradox" ..

Alas they do not get it.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Is my INTP the only one that really does not like change and does not adjust to it all that easily? Also, Don and I have both noticed that while he is great in a crisis because he can keep it together, it always takes a toll on him later on and if the crisis is an extended one, it really wears on him.

In comparison, I tend to take change in stride and though I may initially flip out when there is a crisis, soon I'm able to adjust with little ill effects and I can handle longer term crises better than he can.

I know Ps are supposed to be good with change and Js are not, but we just have not seen things work that way in our relationship.
    nope- my intp dad HATES some changes! He can be much more stubborn than my isfj mom about what he likes and dislikes.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj

Hell if the change wasn't brought about via INTP thinking then it's just plain wrong and SHOULD be subject to the auto resistance measures to the fullest!!!

Isn't it time for a colourful metaphor?