Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    People have been trying to tell you that you're an I for a while marmalade. I'm like you, I'm talkative and I'm expressive. Introversion and extroversion don't have anything to do with that.
    Really? You're talkative too? I just thought that maybe the E/I thing with me wasn't coming across as clearly on-line.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    I mean I can be, and if I'm tired or upset I will definitely not want to talk, and want to get away from people. I also hate it when people interrupt me when I'm reading.
    I'm fairly introverted, and I'm the same way. Regarding the interruption/reading part, I don't read where people could interrupt me, but when I'm at work reading my email, working on a project, etc., it is very jarring to me to be pulled away from that by someone popping by my desk unexpected or the phone ringing. It takes me a few moments to fully return to the "external world."

I do notice when things go wrong. It's the small things that are the worst actually. When it comes to big things, I can chill fairly well.
    "How can I be, all I want to be,
    When all I want to do is strip away these stilled constraints
    And crush this charade, shred this sad, masquerade"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGeq5v7L3WM

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so

I think INFPs can be plenty chatty in the right contexts. One-on-one or in a small group of friends talking about something we care about... we can talk for hours.

In a large group situation where we don't know people well and it's all surface conversation... then we become observers and start looking for escape before too long. Of course extraversion/introversion is a continuum and very situational, so there's plenty of room for individual variation. Everyone has social contexts in which they are more or less comfortable.

I just wouldn't rule out being introverted just because you love to talk in the right circumstances. In my opinion, Fi leads to a need to connect with others on a deep level. It's just more about depth than extraverted breadth, though.

MBTI
    ENTP

I'm quite patient with little things going wrong.
    I get VERY stressed if it's somehow my fault those little things go wrong - due to lacking preparations, probably.

eg. on our wedding - we still laugh about this one:
    Priest: "Tamske, take this ring as a symbol..."
    Husband: "That's MY text!!"
    Tamske: LOL!

I fall into the group of people who don't even flinch when things start going wrong

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Unique View Post
    I fall into the group of people who don't even flinch when things start going wrong
    ur so kewl.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoamros View Post
    ur so kewl.
    Nope... just a little crazy... I end up replaying what happened a million times in my head improving it, probably some kind of defense mechanism

I'd be interested if anyone else tends to do this with bad things that happen